Dyke Parade, Mardyke, Cork, Ireland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet the Australian commentary is still better than the New Zealand option.

I find this hard to believe. I truly do.

Though it's Channel 9, right? They may be shithouse, but I have become thoroughly convinced 7 is the worst network for sport by a good distance.

I find this hard to believe. I truly do.

Though it's Channel 9, right? They may be shithouse, but I have become thoroughly convinced 7 is the worst network for sport by a good distance.

Channel 9 do good rugby league coverage, generally.

Sky NZ have three clowns, packed with cliches, idiocy and cheerleading. I question if they watch the game. There isn't a league fan on earth who can bear them. When the Warriors make the finals there is usually a mass email campaign to Sky asking for the Channel 9 commentary option.

Channel 9 do good rugby league coverage, generally.

Sky NZ have three clowns, packed with cliches, idiocy and cheerleading. I question if they watch the game. There isn't a league fan on earth who can bear them. When the Warriors make the finals there is usually a mass email campaign to Sky asking for the Channel 9 commentary option.

:lmao: But does the e-mail campaign succeed?

What drives me insane with Channel 7 is not just the sheer idiocy and ignorance of their commentators, but the network's love of delaying broadcasts left, right, and centre. I've only seen one game each of AFL and union live on 7 all this year. And their Olympics coverage was dreadful.

As much as I try to rationalize it...

I'm still pretty jealous right now. :angry:

Everybody on this thread is pretty jealous of Chass right now.

I'm distracting myself with music. Trying your Boomerang II --> Wire segue.

Hey, bono_212, you're two posts off 21,212. :wink:

Edit: Oh, no, it's going to be your next post now.

Last edited:
But see, here's the thing. Not getting any is easier when you're a virgin, because you don't know what you're missing. Once you've had a taste of it, every dry spell is torture. 18 months between partners is a long fucking time. I deserve the good sex I'm getting.

:lmao: But does the e-mail campaign succeed?

What drives me insane with Channel 7 is not just the sheer idiocy and ignorance of their commentators, but the network's love of delaying broadcasts left, right, and centre. I've only seen one game each of AFL and union live on 7 all this year. And their Olympics coverage was dreadful.

It does, yes. In fact, they haven't even sent their commentators or presenters over to Melbourne.

Channel 9 are also criminal when it comes to delaying and not showing league, but generally at least their coverage is alright.

I see Wednesday night sex and bailey's was an epic fail :D
God yes. Let me tell you.

First he was so tired that he fell right to sleep. And I was pretty tired to, but in back pain, so after a little while, I fell asleep too. Then we both ended up awake in the middle of the night, and decided to crack open the Baileys and start messing around.

We were tired, we were drunk, and apparently the alcohol made us both semi-numb below the waist, because it wasn't good for either of us, and we basically gave up and went to sleep.

212.jpg

I took this for that number game a long time ago.

Last edited:
It does, yes. In fact, they haven't even sent their commentators or presenters over to Melbourne.

Channel 9 are also criminal when it comes to delaying and not showing league, but generally at least their coverage is alright.

Hah. Surely the Sky commentators are getting at least a vague semblance of a hint that they suck?

Pay TV really has fucked around the broadcasting of sport. :|

But see, here's the thing. Not getting any is easier when you're a virgin, because you don't know what you're missing. Once you've had a taste of it, every dry spell is torture. 18 months between partners is a long fucking time. I deserve the good sex I'm getting.

Hush with your excuses. You didn't wait 21 years :sad:

God yes. Let me tell you.

First he was so tired that he fell right to sleep. And I was pretty tired to, but in back pain, so after a little while, I fell asleep too. Then we both ended up awake in the middle of the night, and decided to crack open the Baileys and start messing around.

We were tired, we were drunk, and apparently the alcohol made us both semi-numb below the waist, because it wasn't good for either of us, and we basically gave up and went to sleep.

HAHA! :p

Idiotic EYKIW post of the night:

http://forum.interference.com/showpost.php?p=5456839&postcount=900

Yeah fucking right.

I saw that :doh:

Suppose it depends on how picky a bastard you are. I struggle to make Top 20 album lists for any given year - even my favourites only seem to get about 10-15 albums before I begin struggling. This year, I think only Russian Circles' Station has really significantly impressed me.

I think about 9 albums from my top 10 last year were truly great, and it was a pretty loaded year. This year? Maybe 3-4 great albums so far. I was assuming U2 would be another. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom