Dumb Hope, Northumberland, UK Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

I'm only angry with one person. And she's no longer here. And I generally ignore her anyway.

You know, I didn't even realise you and Vazza had anything against each other. I think you're both cool people and central Superthread figures, so it makes me a bit sad that you guys seem to think poorly of one another.

*browneyedgirl* said:
maybe this should be called the bitter thread instead and i think maybe i would be the leader :tsk: ( too long and complicated and boring to explain)
I mean from the thread before this one, maybe this one will be different

Axver said:

You know, I didn't even realise you and Vazza had anything against each other. I think you're both cool people and central Superthread figures, so it makes me a bit sad that you guys seem to think poorly of one another.

I have to admit this is the first i'd heard of sustained problems.

Dalton's bailing when I need him to hold me? :(

Oh well. Have a good one. :wave:

Axver said:

Been a long time with me not being able to reply to her without being a dick, so I didn't.

the tourist said:

Been a long time with me not being able to reply to her without being a dick, so I didn't.

Way to use the self-control. Sounds like too much effort, personally. :wink:

OK, just to prove that I haven't completely forgotten about the Desert Island cartoon, here's a frame I made up :wink: :

picturese5.jpg

Axver said:

Way to use the self-control. Sounds like too much effort, personally. :wink:

My parents taught me if you've got nothing nice to say to someone, don't say anything until you can no longer stand it.

LemonMelon said:
OK, just to prove that I haven't completely forgotten about the Desert Island cartoon, here's a frame I made up :wink: :

I wonder what it says about me that I'm not sure if you just edited that, or if I really did say that. :laugh:

Anyway, that's why I posted random shit the few times she was in the room. I didn't care to talk about "eits guy," all the music she was getting from her school, politics, :yawn:, or various other things that didn't interest me.

Axver said:

I wonder what it says about me that I'm not sure if you just edited that, or if I really did say that. :laugh:

Looks pretty good, doesn't it? :wink: It was a pain in the ass to edit. :angry:

the tourist said:

My parents taught me if you've got nothing nice to say to someone, don't say anything until you can no longer stand it.

I'm a born debater. Keeping quiet just doesn't work for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom