Dumb Hope, Northumberland, UK Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

Opinionated people preying on people weaker than them is a dimension of "not-understanding." And no, don't you fucking apologize. You don't mean it. I know you don't mean it. Don't kid yourself into thinking you mean it.

And great--you know you're callous online. Generally people's real thoughts come out when they post online because there is no fear of repricussion. Especially here. Other than "getting banned." You're too harsh with Screwtape. Do you know the librarian? How do you know she'll laugh? If you're not callous in real life, then neither would you. But as well as I know you, you probably would.

And since I'm no longer ignoring you (for this post anyway), no, I will not upload The Raconteurs' "Consolers of the Lonely" for you. Do you pay for any music at all? When it comes to people like you, I understand Martha's point. And why can't you call your boyfriend "boyfriend"? Is his legal name "EITS guy"? Do his parents really hate him that much? Or are you just so non-commital/indifferent that you can't call him that? Is "boyfriend" offensive to an enlightened soul such as yourself? And why the fuck are you posting un-confirmed bullshit places?

Jeeeeez...where did all this come from??? :lol:

the tourist said:

Opinionated people preying on people weaker than them is a dimension of "not-understanding." And no, don't you fucking apologize. You don't mean it. I know you don't mean it. Don't kid yourself into thinking you mean it.

And great--you know you're callous online. Generally people's real thoughts come out when they post online because there is no fear of repricussion. Especially here. Other than "getting banned." You're too harsh with Screwtape. Do you know the librarian? How do you know she'll laugh? If you're not callous in real life, then neither would you. But as well as I know you, you probably would.

And since I'm no longer ignoring you (for this post anyway), no, I will not upload The Raconteurs' "Consolers of the Lonely" for you. Do you pay for any music at all? When it comes to people like you, I understand Martha's point. And why can't you call your boyfriend "boyfriend"? Is his legal name "EITS guy"? Do his parents really hate him that much? Or are you just so non-commital/indifferent that you can't call him that? Is "boyfriend" offensive to an enlightened soul such as yourself? And why the fuck are you posting un-confirmed bullshit places?

Wow. That was ...

the tourist said:

there is no point in replying to someone who is ignoring me. i love that we now have a schism in the superthread. :up:

off to work, final at 9am. and eits guy wants to chat.

Dalton said:

There is only so long you can molest a gym sock before you crack.

Good to know your humour patterns've remained the same despite your absense.

Dalton said:

Yeah, I never change. I'm like your crazy friend.

Screwtape isn't my friend. He's not my enemy. He's someone I know from online. Online, like in person, I don't pick on people who can't handle it or who don't deserve it.

EDIT: just to let you know, I stood up for you the other day. Thanks for being an ass.

the tourist said:

Screwtape isn't my friend. He's not my enemy. He's someone I know from online. Online, like in person, I don't pick on people who can't handle it or who don't deserve it.

EDIT: just to let you know, I stood up for you the other day. Thanks for being an ass.

That's why I like you. You're like Ghandi and Jesus rolled into one scar wearing fool. Its refreshing.

duty_calls.png

cram time :wave:

Dalton said:
I heard. I haven't slept in days. Heartbroken really.

Yesterday, I bought a train ticket to chicago and cried the entire time. I kept shouting "TRAMS" in between sobs.

That's REAL pain, Tourist. Anguish even.
*pats dalton* there there...it'll be okay :wink:

Dalton said:

I heard. I haven't slept in days. Heartbroken really.

Yesterday, I bought a train ticket to chicago and cried the entire time. I kept shouting "TRAMS" in between sobs.

That's REAL pain, Tourist. Anguish even.

It's all fun and games until Axver is condescending towards you.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i guess i'm lucky, i've been friends with him for years now, and he never has with me. maybe cuz i can dish and take it :wink:

Axver and I have just recently become pals. It wasn't until the superthreads that we stopped bickering about DI and politics and found common ground.

Well, actually, none of that has happened, but he's a very cool guy. :) Well, not "cool" really, but...

maybe this should be called the bitter thread instead and i think maybe i would be the leader :tsk: ( too long and complicated and boring to explain)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom