Dumb Hope, Northumberland, UK Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
911_5_Year_Tribute_by_WolfessEnchanted.jpg

Alright so what the hell has an anthropomorphic cat with big diddies got to do with WTC? I'm not even sure if this isn't about two giant chips, actually. That's what the twin towers more resemble here.

Oh shit, i'm listening to Newstalk ZB.

After the ad the host is going to mention something interesting he saw Bono do on a U2 DVD, whilst the subject of the show is tolerance i think.

This is going to be funny.

Now that it is done repositioning the wagons, HERE COMES Y 156!

s640x480

coolian2 said:
Oh shit, i'm listening to Newstalk ZB.

After the ad the host is going to mention something interesting he saw Bono do on a U2 DVD, whilst the subject of the show is tolerance i think.

This is going to be funny.

Coexist.

Etc. Phew, i was worried it was something really, really embarassing.

Y 156 getting closer. I love how its numberboard at the front looks like a car's licence plate.

s640x480

The Sad Punk said:

Alright so what the hell has an anthropomorphic cat with big diddies got to do with WTC? I'm not even sure if this isn't about two giant chips, actually. That's what the twin towers more resemble here.

We will never give in....perhaps the cat will only keep it's figure if it doesn't give in to the gigantor chips.

The Sad Punk said:

:lmao:

All I get out of that is "never forget ... boobies".

coolian2 said:

:laugh:

It's like a nametag.

Hello, I'm.........................

Y 156

:lol:

Since this is the Y 156 Show, now here it is charging purposefully into the EDI maintenance sheds.

s640x480

Here's what Y 156 was going to get out of the sheds - N 461, an engine much bigger than itself. It must have been broken down or something and needed repositioning.

s640x480

I'm quite fond of this picture of N 461 and Y 156 together.

s640x480

And now Y 156 pushes N 461 into a different part of the shed as a VLocity emerges at right, just to shunt to the Dudley Street sidings.

s640x480

coolian2 said:

Impressive, and i like the guy sitting quite casually there

:laugh: Yeah. I envy the guys in the shunting yards, getting to ride around and hang off locos all day.

coolian2 said:
Woosh!

A fucking pengiun

IMG_1472.jpg

Oooh awesome.

I've plenty of cool photos from my trip to Melbourne Zoo in March that I should upload. The red panda, blue penguin, meerkat, and elephant photos are awesome.

The end of the Y 156 show. :(

It pushes N 461 inside as the VLocity comes about as far forward as it needs to before reversing into the sidings.

s640x480

coolian2 said:
You'll have to turn your head to one side to get the full effect

IMG_1498.jpg

Way to not rotate it, Ian. :tsk:

But Christchurch Cathedral, eh? Climbed that when I was about 12. Good times.

Four Sprinters - the most that can run in multiple together - approach Spencer Street Station from the north.

s640x480

The arriving Sprinters get closer.

They also weren't sprinting either. They fucking crawled into the station.

s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom