Drums, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi bonnie, i knew the idol batsignal would draw you out !

damm toby, way to fuck the competition over! :lmao: :applaud:

hayley and nathans 2nd song were good, stan stellar as always.

Idol is on TV now, but I lost interest after Toby left.

So who's doing what now?

I have to say, the song choices have totally sucked tonight - love Stan, but why the hell would you play a Miley Cyrus song? There haven't been any good tracks played tonight.

Toby's thing was pretty what the fuck... I wish he waited another week so that faceless jerk went out instead.

Also, the Good Charlotte brothers are basically the same person, I don't get why they don't just combine.

:lol: ehhh im just bitter cos im old and goth not young and emo .

and i should shut up cos im drinkin and posting all over the forum and this is when it all goes tits up .

We incorporated Thom Yorke in many pictures yesterday. Geeze that was fun! :hyper:

Ok, I've poured it. It foamed up quite a bit, Bonnie, you'll have to teach me how to say the right thing here, and whether that's a good or bad thing. It's uh..it's pretty dark...I'm scared. Also, the container claims that it's pumpkin pie in a bottle, but I only vaguely smell the necessary spices.

Okay Ashley, this is what I'd do- I'd call the foam some "crazy storm-ass head" and depending on how much the head compliments the beer's taste and feel, it would be good or bad. If it's a really dark beer, I'd probably say something about elephant seals dying in it. I've never had pumpkin beer, so I'm not sure what to do with that.

Good luck in your future brew review adventures!

nah it's all okay now. Got some moolah from my sis :heart:
Clint and I completely ran out of cash, folks that said they'd pay up didn't. . .all we had to eat were 2 minute noodles which are fine but not for every meal, car was under empty, no chocolate!!!! . . .all good now though... although the candy situation is still dire. :giggle:

hey I had long black hair for the halloween party last night :drool:

how's things anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom