Drums, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
long black hair, look out danny from wezza will be all over you

i was going to ask if you want milk and bread and stuff, sing out sweet pea .
and dont let these pricks rip you off

(315): i fell off the bed in the middle of it, and he yelled "5 second rule" and kept fucking me. i think im in love

(516): im stripping for him via video chat, but the sound is turned off cause his students are taking a test

(405): I'm done trying to be a vegetarian. My vagina smells like hummus. :ohmy:

(516): You better get here soon. I'm about to spend $30 on a cactus online

(425): Oh. Im drinking alone in a banana costume. Every time youre feeling down, i want you to think of me right now and know that your life is better than mine.

(914): I'm dreading the fact that when the dominoes guy comes, he will ask me if i placed an order under the name "high as shit".

(315): i fell off the bed in the middle of it, and he yelled "5 second rule" and kept fucking me. i think im in love

(516): im stripping for him via video chat, but the sound is turned off cause his students are taking a test

(405): I'm done trying to be a vegetarian. My vagina smells like hummus. :ohmy:

(516): You better get here soon. I'm about to spend $30 on a cactus online

(425): Oh. Im drinking alone in a banana costume. Every time youre feeling down, i want you to think of me right now and know that your life is better than mine.

(914): I'm dreading the fact that when the dominoes guy comes, he will ask me if i placed an order under the name "high as shit".

:lmao:

long black hair, look out danny from wezza will be all over you

i was going to ask if you want milk and bread and stuff, sing out sweet pea .
and dont let these pricks rip you off

oh really? I might send him a pic:sexywink:

Those pricks are getting their marching orders. They get paid Wed too and I will ride their asses til they pay.

Hah, Alison and I were at Borders today and that's one of the books she bought.

:hi5:

wow.. i m having a fucking weird moment. i went to put the car away in the garage. car is already in there. i have no memeory of putting it in .

:crack:

:lmao:

Cin, Jen! :wave:

This one in particular is ... brilliant, in a WTFy way. :laugh:

helooo Ax,
tis is because we have great taste.

how are you / how is Ali i havent seen her around for so long

I'm good, she's good, we had a good day today that began with chocolate pizza and ended with chocolate nachos.

My word. Rove really isn't funny at all.

John Mayer's new stuff isn't all amazing either - funnily though, his Heartbreak Warfare single thingy sounds like Edge when he's bored.

I mean really, if I wanted grade 4 humour, I know a lot of grade 4 kids who are pretty funny.

So how's everyone, anyway?

Yeah, I have a 'take-home exam' (1000 words, worth 25%... no way it's gonna be taken seriously) due on the 9th, same day as my Psychology exam, and an essay due around that time too. Guess how much I've done for any of them?

Correct, nothing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom