Download new Coldplay tracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Could ateast some one please send me Fix you and square one. email:smaintensv@aol.com thanks.

YSI is fucked up. I have tried for awhile to upload the songs again, but it dosn´t work.

X&Y was the only song that worked. Weird

EDIT; Screw that,, Jumbomail link coming up

Stammy ??, Why dont you just download the zip in the jumbo mail i posted ???,,

first two songs sound excellent. i'm guessing that this thing should be torrented within the next couple hours.

lol, you guys are quicker at finding this stuff than any of the guys on the Coldplaying message boards.

IrishDawg said:
lol, you guys are quicker at finding this stuff than any of the guys on the Coldplaying message boards.

i know, lol! i went to 2 Coldplay message boards and couldn't find anything, lol.

the power of Interference shines through!:wink:

i heard fix it or something from their new album on the radio 1. they were bumbling on about how it was the greatest song since imagine.

it was woeful. just like every other dull coldplay song. i don't get the attraction with them.

there are so many better bands out there that are going unnnoticed with all the wasted coldplay hype.

ImOuttaControl said:
This is really an amazing album. IMO it's thier best so far and I've only listened to it a couple times. :drool:

i definitely agree. their first 2 albums had weak tracks here and there, but this one doesn't have one weak link!

Zoomerang96 said:
do the rest of the songs sound like 'clocks' too?

no, but there's also nothing revolutionary; it's basically coldplay.
nothing wrong with that if you like their sound. I like some of these songs on first listening, but I don't know if that means I'll be listening to them 6 months from now.

From what I can figure out from hearing 3 records from coldplay so far, this is their formula:

-record songs that are pretty obvious as far as chord progressions, melodies, and lyrics go.

-still be on the "alternative" side by doing one or two things per album that are more experimental-ish.

whatever....they're average. Better than goo goo dolls and all that, but certainly not the best band in the world. They just make music that's pleasent to listen to. Chris Martin can think otherwise all he wants.

Back
Top Bottom