Double Trouble State Park, New Jersey Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyway, my trip to Sydney in 2004.

000_0200.jpg

Aussie Stadium, now known as the Sydney Football Stadium.

Aussie Stadium was a shocking name, and not just because it was easily confused with Stadium Australia, but because it really does NOTHING to advertise Aussie Home Loans.

fox news, cause cnn's in commercial.

so ian, in SC a dem challenger was a commercial pilot. he lost but he wasn't epected to win.

yeah, it doesn't surprise me. what i love is everyone's got heated opinions about our mayor, kind of like a local george bush. but when he comes up for reelection, no one bothers to actually waddle their fat asses up to the polling station and vote against him.

that coupled with the fact that last time there were two other nominees and split the vote. even the other candidates later said they knew they split the vote. :doh: thanks fucktards, one of you should've stepped down.

compulsory voting would be great but i know it'd never fly here. god forbid someone actually exercise their right to vote. there's people out there with just green cards who can't vote, or felons who can't. then people who can vote, don't. pathetic.

Sounds like your city politics are just one hell of a clusterfuck.

I'm still not sure how I feel about compulsory voting. On the one hand, the outcome is very representative. On the other hand, do we really want dickheads voting?

Centrepoint Tower, Sydney.

000_0264.jpg

Looking out towards the airport.

When I was 3, I had a huge Coke at Centrepoint that subsequently caused me to wet my pants and piss all over the steps of the Sydney Opera House.

Just doing my bit for New Zealand, you know?

Sounds like your city politics are just one hell of a clusterfuck.

I'm still not sure how I feel about compulsory voting. On the one hand, the outcome is very representative. On the other hand, do we really want dickheads voting?
it really is. on our ballot there was a motion for term limitations for the city mayor. i voted for the limit but i know our mayor will probably be grandfathered in or something so a man named "willie" can continue to dictate things.

wth. this station is showing mccain at 52% and obama at 47%.

cnn international's commercial break included very soothing music for a poland commercial.

i needed that soothing violin thingy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom