Doodstil, The Netherlands Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to think of any band in my top ten that has not had a membership change. I suppose you could say Joy Division, since all their membership changes occurred while they were Warsaw.
The Beatles, The Clash, Sex Pistols, The Ramones, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Green Day, The Who...the list goes on...

Baaahahaha. :lmao:

I just keep getting this piece of irritation:

imgad

NO, I DO NOT LIKE HER. FUCK OFF, YOU STUPID AD.

Keep in mind, Bob and Bono™ are in bed together.
I really didn't need that visual, thanks. But also keep in mind that Edge and Bono™ can be in bed together when they're writing songs.

(I've got a feeling this is about to turn into a mental image war)

:eyebrow: they were on the list BECAUSE they HAVE had a lineup change.

BUT DA BEETALZ NEVA HAD A CHAINGE!!!1!11 they waz alwys Jon Pual Geordge n Ringoo!!!11 tahts y theyz so grate n y U2 r 2 coz their like da Beetalz!!!1!!!

/music n00b

Baaahahaha. :lmao:

I just keep getting this piece of irritation:

imgad

NO, I DO NOT LIKE HER. FUCK OFF, YOU STUPID AD.

That's Ali's fault, she told the banner guys that she hated avril, meaning the word is on the superthread and will get you the banner!

I'm going to help mom with dinner, after that I can FINALLY use the car :hyper:

:wave: Later guys!

BUT DA BEETALZ NEVA HAD A CHAINGE!!!1!11 they waz alwys Jon Pual Geordge n Ringoo!!!11 tahts y theyz so grate n y U2 r 2 coz their like da Beetalz!!!1!!!

/music n00b
:ohmy: Don't you EVER do that again.

That's Ali's fault, she told the banner guys that she hated avril, meaning the word is on the superthread and will get you the banner!

I'm going to help mom with dinner, after that I can FINALLY use the car :hyper:

:wave: Later guys!

I've been getting it for pretty much the entire last week whether Avril's mentioned or not. :mad:

See you later! :wave:

I really didn't need that visual, thanks. But also keep in mind that Edge and Bono™ can be in bed together when they're writing songs.

(I've got a feeling this is about to turn into a mental image war)

Bono™ is wanking in your bed right now.

CHECKMATE.

I'm getting an amazon.com ad I REALLY wish would go away.

Yeah, but Waters and Gilmour fought a legal battle over who could tour as Pink Floyd.

I never even knew about that. Like I said, I never paid attention to that kinda thing. I like their music and all that, but I know shit all about the history.
U2 and Green Day are the first two bands I actually know something about past the music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom