Does anyone think bono is a member if interference??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:

cousin.jpg

:lmao:

Edge's cousin's name is Corner, right?

partygirl2u said:
:shocked: fyi: Bono did refer to Edge being a "zootopian" in Toronto last weekend, during his Edge is from the future schtick. :wink:

ooh, ooh....
sorry to get off topic, but can someone direct me to an account of that 'schtick'? I saw reference to it in someone's siggy the other day and would love to see the whole routine described!

cheers!

sniggirb said:
I think Bono posted the U2.com setlist at that Toronto setlist party.

Bono doesn't follow the rules. :shame:

If he is here, he probably doesn't have very many posts. :|

There are reasons for them to be here and reasons not to ever be here. After 25 years of being famous, I doubt they have any need to be here. Reading all this I have to look at a different track though. So, hypothetically, does any member of U2 post here? Yes or No?

Yes: Ok, how would any of us recognize that post? How could we tell?

No: OK, nothing at all or a fake post; again, how do we tell?

What question or proof could we ask for? How would we really know if a U2 member is here?

Ask for a pic of said member holding a note, at a particular place and time, etc.?

you thoughts... Ideas anyone?

Lewis12 said:
There are reasons for them to be here and reasons not to ever be here. After 25 years of being famous, I doubt they have any need to be here. Reading all this I have to look at a different track though. So, hypothetically, does any member of U2 post here? Yes or No?

Yes: Ok, how would any of us recognize that post? How could we tell?

No: OK, nothing at all or a fake post; again, how do we tell?

What question or proof could we ask for? How would we really know if a U2 member is here?

Ask for a pic of said member holding a note, at a particular place and time, etc.?

you thoughts... Ideas anyone?

I think if U2 posted here (which, who knows, they probably do every once and a while), they're not going to reveal their identities, and I don't think they'd go through the effort of trying to prove who they were, either. And I bet they post in really random places...like Bono probably in FYM, Adam in Lemonade Stand, Edge in the...whatever the section is for tabs (I can totally see him correcting a tab just to be cool), and Larry...Larry would be in PLEBA, posting pics of himself :wink:

:lmao: I almost forgot about fake Edge...almost.

Strange thing is I remember how everyone was telling fake Edge that the song they'd most like to hear them bring back on this tour was The Electric Co. Not only did we get The Electric Co. on this tour, it became a permanent part of the Vertigo setlist.:eyebrow:

Maybe if fake Bono shows up here and starts telling everyone they're going to bring back Dirty Day and Mofo...:hmm:

Hmmm.. I know Duff Mackagan posts at the Velvet Revolver forum sometimes and David Usher posts at his site sometimes. Being U2 though and having so many damn fans who each have thier own opinion, coming here and reading this crap we post would be counter productive I think. Things are hard enough with four of them let alone 20 000+:laugh: Who knows though maybe they do. Maybe I'm Bono.

Maybe not.

atikicat said:
:lmao: I almost forgot about fake Edge...almost.

Strange thing is I remember how everyone was telling fake Edge that the song they'd most like to hear them bring back on this tour was The Electric Co. Not only did we get The Electric Co. on this tour, it became a permanent part of the Vertigo setlist.:eyebrow:

Maybe if fake Bono shows up here and starts telling everyone they're going to bring back Dirty Day and Mofo...:hmm:

U2 is going to bring back Mofo and Dirty Day.

I mean... :silent: it could happen :wink:

atikicat said:
Yeah, and fake Edge also said that they were rehearsing Zoo Station. :hmm:

The whole fake Edge story broke my little heart. :sad:

:mad:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Yeah, and fake Edge also said that they were rehearsing Zoo Station. :hmm:

The whole fake Edge story broke my little heart. :sad:

:mad:

yeah, he DID. I remember that post. He posted the lyrics to that one song they played before U2 came on stage (during ZooTV. NOT WAKE UP :p)

I was so sure it was Edge :sad:

beau2ifulday said:
If I was a famous rockstar and there was a forum like this, i'd post.
And i'd be super complimentary too.

:D

I would do it too :up:
...then I would talk bad about myself just to start a confusion going on in the house between the fans :rant:

Btw, if THE BAND is reading this post....
RELEASE THE BLOODY ZOOROPA CONCERT in DVD and the POPMART Concert in Mexico in DVD, WHILE SOME OF US ARE STILL YOUNG!! ...YOU WANKERS!! :madspit: :grumpy:

Gosh who knows never thought about it.....if they do come on i bet they read more than post....my thought would be they would come just to get a idea of whats going on in the fans head....i am not so sure they would post though....Susan

Headache in a Suitcase said:

hahaha - nice one!

I'm not the real Bono because I'm really George Bush!

Shit...did I just press the 'Submit Reply' button or the other button?

My fellow Americans, duck and cover....

apparently the signed up for wire

‘There was a ginormous U2 community, online before we ever launched an official site. There was a mailing list called ‘Wire’, they used to e-mail each other all the time, just a ginormous mailing list where all the fans used to keep in touch with each other. The band and I joined up to it just to see what was going on and how it worked and what happened and what people were saying. And once we saw that there were so many people involved and inspired by this mailing list we decided that it would be a good idea to put together an official site for them.’

i remember the wire days :drool:

I think it'd be awful for the guys to see all of the whining/bashing/complaining going on, or some really scary manip thread... On the other hand, I think it would be awesome for them to stumble upon some of the really great threads that have been posted here (i.e. intelligent & thorough discussions of certain albums, etc).

Hello...Hello...

The Edge, Bono, Larry, Adam - If your out there please share some of those Soundboard recordings or videos of your shows since they are all recorded by your staff.

Torrents please, no Lossy stuff :D

I don´t think any member of the band is here...but...
I´m completely sure that there´re many people infiltrated from U2 team here :hmm:

ponkine said:
I don´t think any member of the band is here...but...
I´m completely sure that there´re many people infiltrated from U2 team here :hmm:

I totally agree. Wishfull thinking to aspire to any one of the actual band members spending time here- but I am POSITIVE people who work for Principal Management are here every day and when something interesting is found, they pass it along.

So a big "HELLO" to all you Principal People and keep up the good work! (And help me meet the band next time I am in Dublin being abused by my mother in law. Imagine what a killer excuse THAT would be for getting out of anything with the in-laws. "Oh sorry- can't make it- having dinner with Bono and Edge at the Clarence. Then going to Lillie's for a drink. Won't be back until very late- DON"T WAIT UP!"

Oh a girl can dream. I would even bring my husband with just to show I would be a very well behaved person. I swear it.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom