Does anyone think bono is a member if interference??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Errr...my name is Paul Hewson. :silent:

but you can call me Max_the Hitman,
or would you prefer the MirrorBall man?

Yep. They are around and laughing their asses off :lol:

sniggirb said:
Maybe Bono posted in this thread. You never know

Ooh, how cool would that be? It's like that eo\pisode on the simspons where Homer is Mr.X -

Homer - You never know, Lenny, Mr.X could be in this room right now.
Lenny - Are you him? Are you Mr.X?
Homer - No! Or am I?

If U2 are really members of Interference they'll probably post in this thread and be like, "I doubt it, they totally have more important things to do..."

COBL_04 said:

Ooh, how cool would that be? It's like that eo\pisode on the simspons where Homer is Mr.X -

Homer - You never know, Lenny, Mr.X could be in this room right now.
Lenny - Are you him? Are you Mr.X?
Homer - No! Or am I?

HAHAHA that is the funniest thing ever!:lol:

AtomicBono said:
If U2 are really members of Interference they'll probably post in this thread and be like, "I doubt it, they totally have more important things to do..."

Your right Atomic:eyebrow: Bono
we´re too busy signing autographs and drinkin´lager at the local pub.
Stuff like playing concerts is only routine daily exercises for the bones (doctors orders) So no one grows old and fat like Elvis.

Max_theHitman said:

Your right Atomic:eyebrow: Bono
we´re too busy signing autographs and drinkin´lager at the local pub.
Stuff like playing concerts is only routine daily exercises for the bones (doctors orders) So no one grows old and fat like Elvis.

Oh Max! I knew you were Bono all along!!!1! :love: :bono: :heart: It's so lovely to see you take the time out from touring, saving the planet, raising a family, and getting pissed to type on the internets. I can just see your little chubby fingers typing away furiously. :cute:

Please grace us with your presence often. :applaud: :bow:

Yes, Max is Bono, I knew it from the first time he showed up on PLEBA! :happy:

U2Kitten said:
Yes, Max is Bono, I knew it from the first time he showed up on PLEBA! :happy:

I'm sure Bono visits PLEBA to read what all the laidez say about him. Im sure Bonos ego needs to hear that he has cute sweat 46576843546876 times a day.

Hey, Max, can you tell me please if and when U2 are going to tour Australia?

Thanks.

my answer to this question is always pretty simple...

#1, they're rockstars people... they're not performing surgery all day. they're rockstars... wealthy ones at that. you don't think they've got some pretty expensive gadgets that they bring on the road with them? esp. an admited techno freak like the edge? of course they do... and shit, i have a real job, and i spend half the day procrastinating online... so let's cut out the ole "they're too busy to be surfing the internet"line... they don't have a show for a week... what the hell do you think they/'re doing this whole time, recording a new album? i think not...

#2... ask yourself this question... if there were webpages devoted entirely to YOU... would you check them out from time to time?

so do i believe a member of the band has looked on this site? yes... do i believe a member of the band has posted on this site from time to time? yes... do i ever believe that we'll know who that person was and what fake name they used? no... maybe at one point i thought that might be possible, but.. well... no need to dig that beaten down horse up again.

and anyways... we DO know that the edge's cousin posts here...

cousin.jpg

beli said:

I'm sure Bono visits PLEBA to read what all the laidez say about him. Im sure Bonos ego needs to hear that he has cute sweat 46576843546876 times a day.

Hey, Max, can you tell me please if and when U2 are going to tour Australia?

Thanks.

Im sure Bonos ego needs to hear that he has cute sweat 46576843546876 times a day. :lmao: :lol:

Tour Dates
September
last night - 9/25/2005 Milwaukee, WI Bradley Center

October
10/3/2005 Boston, MA Fleet Center
10/4/2005 Boston, MA Fleet Center
10/7/2005 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
10/8/2005 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
10/10/2005 New York, NY Madison Square Garden
10/16/2005 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center
10/17/2005 Philadelphia, PA Wachovia Center
10/19/2005 Washington, DC MCI Center
10/20/2005 Washington, DC MCI Center
10/22/2005 Pittsburgh, PA Mellon Arena
10/24/2005 Detroit, MI Palace of Auburn Hills
10/28/2005 Houston, TX Toyota Center
10/29/2005 Dallas, TX American Airlines Arena

November
11/1/2005 Los Angeles, CA Staples Center
11/2/2005 Los Angeles, CA Staples Center
11/13/2005 Miami, FL American Airlines Arena
11/16/2005 Tampa, FL St Pete Times Forum
11/18/2005 Atlanta, GA Philips Arena
11/25/2005 Ottawa Corel Center
11/26/2005 Montreal Bell Center

December
12/7/2005 Hartford, CT Civic Center
12/9/2005 Buffalo, NY HSBC Arena
12/10/2005 Cleveland, OH Gund Arena
12/14/2005 St. Louis, MO Savvis Center
12/15/2005 Omaha, NE Qwest Center
12/17/2005 Salt Lake City, UT Delta Center
12/19/2005 Portland, OR Rose Garden

Australia & New Zealand
and Japan
January / February /March 2006

Max_theHitman said:
Australia & New Zealand
and Japan
January / February /March 2006 [/B]

Cool! Three months touring Australia, New Zealand and Japan. That's huge! What an extensive tour that will be. Not only will U2 have time to tour Perth but they could do Darwin and Hobart as well :ohmy:

beli said:

:lol:

I mean, duh.

I can just imagine Larry on PLEBA... "What do you mean they don't like my hair?! I must not have put enough gel in it today..."

Mexico is on the tour list too. But the group is still thinking if it´s worth playing Mexicocity.
They usually pay rock bands over there with Tortillas and burritos :eyebrow:
But they´re a great crowd !! Uno...Dós...Trés...Catorzé ! :rockon:

BTW...Larry ONLY uses spanish Olive-oil on his hair. That is why it´s SO shiny and smoooooth. Lubrification for the brain :wink:

Back
Top Bottom