Does anyone know what happened at Zootopia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So, let me get this straight, they closed the free forum because of one person causing trouble and then coming back with an alter? :lol:

Well, that explains it. What happened to Zootopia? It collapsed under the weight of its own shittiness.

The "she"'s screen name didn't start with an F did it? :shifty:

Oh wait, that person is now claiming to be a guy. :huh:

U2dork said:

I'm glad I left there a long time ago. :|

indra said:

I wouldn't get too wigged out about those 40,000 members...I was really bored one night and looked through the members list...less than half have ever posted, or haven't posted more than once. :shrug:

Indra, GET A LIFE!!!!!!

:wink:

blueeyedgirl said:

Indra, GET A LIFE!!!!!!

:wink:

I admit it was pretty pitiful. :(

So I started indra's ode to the Church thread and that's kept me busy for the past month. :)

9,255 of the nearly 40,000 have posted at least one time, the rest have never posted

only 4,179 have over 10 posts

U2dork said:

I'm thinking the same and I believe the name ends with numbers

beli said:

If its F and then numbers, and the person Im thinking of, then he is a he.

Are they (he/she/her/huh?- confused myself again)? I could have sworn at one point they were supposed to be a teenaged girl. :huh:

Whatever, anyway, I was just over there and they're not the culprit. :shrug:

U2dork said:

Are they (he/she/her/huh?- confused myself again)? I could have sworn at one point they were supposed to be a teenaged girl. :huh:

Whatever, anyway, I was just over there and they're not the culprit. :shrug:

That person is not a teenage girl. He is an adult male. Loooooong story.

But yeah, he hangs out in the paid section so i doubted that it was him.

I dont think anyone knows that name of the actual culprit. The person being discussed doesnt appear to be it so scratch that one.

Just 1000000000000 other suspects to go.

Chizip said:
9,255 of the nearly 40,000 have posted at least one time, the rest have never posted

only 4,179 have over 10 posts
That's because a shitload of scalpers bought up a shitload of memberships so they could get in on the presale for members... and it worked, as we all know... as for the trouble maker, i'll go ahead and just put an end to the suspense. The girl's name is Rita.

ultravioletluvv said:

That's because a shitload of scalpers bought up a shitload of memberships so they could get in on the presale for members... and it worked, as we all know... as for the trouble maker, i'll go ahead and just put an end to the suspense. The girl's name is Rita.

I think Chizip was talking about the breakdown of members here at interference.

As for the girl, it amazes me that one member had so much power over a forum to cause its closure.

Queen Bee said:

Yeah, me too. What exactly happened? The details are rather obscure.
Well, i missed the "last straw" incident... but from what i hear, it involved her and two other people known to cause trouble... the 3 of them fought with eachother alot and were warned repeatedly to stop posting all their drama... they were warned for quite a while... the mods actually posted a warning letter that they would shut it down and those 3 still didn't listen... apparently their last posts involved one of them threatening to blackmail the other with private PM's and just really stupid shit... from what i saw of those 2 girls, they are in need of some serious therapy! it is amazing how one person is the cause of all this, but believe me, it's the truth...

... why in the world would an entire forum be closed down just because of that? Why weren't the three involved just banned?

This seems really bizarre and dumb.

well, they tried banning at least one of them, but she just signed back up with 2 new names... i guess there's not much they could do about that...

Why not an IP ban?

You can't close down an entire forum just because someone made a couple of alters. That seems like a petty reactionary response by people not capable enough to run a forum.

Then again, it's U2.com, it's run by a pack of babboons. I'm not shocked.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom