Disappointment Islands, French Polynesia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm glad you're feeling at least a little bit better.

My hand doesn't even hurt. :) I'm happy. And I guess I just got to drop him out of my life again. He started this whole bloody mess. If he's going to act like an idiot, well, I guess he's not worth my time.

:hug: Reggo :hug:

Sorry, I've been kind of elsewhere ... uni stress, trying to get through to fix up a detail of my enrolment but the phone line was bloody engaged forever. Luckily once I got through it was all stuff that could be resolved easily. But now I'm kind of screwed on two essays that I should be doing well at, but I just have monumental writer's block.

My hand doesn't even hurt. :) I'm happy. And I guess I just got to drop him out of my life again. He started this whole bloody mess. If he's going to act like an idiot, well, I guess he's not worth my time.
that's good. :) it sucks to have to cut him out of your life, i've got someone in my life that i've had to do that as well a couple times.

that's good. :) it sucks to have to cut him out of your life, i've got someone in my life that i've had to do that as well a couple times.

Yeah, but I have to. I did it before, and I can do it again.

Derek D Deppe, FOAD.

Actually, by the looks of it, iSpy was crapping out. It shows nothing between 4:27 and 4:41pm for me, but Khan, this post of yours was made at 4:28:

What's more, it doesn't show up on iSpy, while the posts after it have.

Actually, by the looks of it, iSpy was crapping out. It shows nothing between 4:27 and 4:41pm for me, but Khan, this post of yours was made at 4:28:

What's more, it doesn't show up on iSpy, while the posts after it have.
i've had posts of mine not show up before, it's weird. though i can see it, for me the post i made at 11:28 was the last one made till my next post at 11:38.

i've had posts of mine not show up before, it's weird. though i can see it, for me the post i made at 11:28 was the last one made till my next post at 11:38.

Maybe iSpy's just doing its Real American duty and hating CKhanada.

Forget Batman. Forget Superman, Spider-Man, Wolverine or any of those guys.

My favourite superhero is Black Canary.

Ew. Cough drop + taco sauce = penicillin-flavour. Ew.

Ahh, does iSpy just show the latest post in a thread when you first load it, not all of the posts made in the last few minutes? That'd be why I'm not seeing Khan's. I noticed when I just loaded it, only mine was there, then Reggo made a post and both were there, so I refreshed it, and lo and behold, mine vanished and only Reggo's was displayed.

Guess it stops the Superthread dominating iSpy.

Though I don't know how people follow it, given all the PLEBA.

Maybe iSpy's just doing its Real American duty and hating CKhanada.

Blame Khanada! Blame Khanada!

my memory fails me for the rest of the lyrics but

Blame Khanada! Blame Khanada!

:lol:

Ahh, does iSpy just show the latest post in a thread when you first load it, not all of the posts made in the last few minutes? That'd be why I'm not seeing Khan's. I noticed when I just loaded it, only mine was there, then Reggo made a post and both were there, so I refreshed it, and lo and behold, mine vanished and only Reggo's was displayed.

Guess it stops the Superthread dominating iSpy.

Though I don't know how people follow it, given all the PLEBA.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds dreadfully boring.

I'm going to blame Khanada for my writer's block right now.

Gavin just said he has to replace his tranny.

I just about died.

ETA: This is now my favourite thing from today. it'll probably be my favourite thing for a while.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but it sounds dreadfully boring.

iSpy

It shows you the latest posts on the forum in real time. So if you absolutely must know which thread about Larry's arse is being bumped or what facet of ATYCLB people are arguing about in EYKIW or which OOC chat thread is experiencing a flood of posts, it's the place to be.

I don't really find it that useful myself.

I'm much happier bouncing around and refreshing as needed. it's not that hard to push f5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom