Direct TV Brooklyn Bridge DVD trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

norvell

The Fly
Hello have the direct tv extended dvd show for trade if anyone's interested :huh:

Which version?

info torrent 1:
Brooklyn, NY
11/22/04
Pro-Shot NTSC
Length: 58 minutes
Recorded by: Chris Mc Manus off DirecTV on 2005-05-06

DirecTV Sattelite>DVD Recorder XP Mode>DVD-R>Sonic MyDVD>My Hard drive>you

info torrent 2:
Name: mtvJAMMED U2 FREEVIEW
Desc: Experience U2's traffic-stopping takeover of the streets of NYC and their surprise MTV concert in Brooklyn! With never-before-seen footage
Original Airing: May 6, 2005

Source: DirecTV --> DirecTV DVR with TiVo HDVR2 120GB --> USB/Ethernet Adapter --> Direct copy of TiVo ty file (MPEG2 w/ M1A)

Conversion - vid: None. Demux ty to M2V and M1A, mux to MPEG2, cut beginning, demux to M2V and AIFF

Conversion - aud: M1A --> AIFF

AIFF --> Dolby Digital 4.0 using A.Pack from Apple
AIFF --> Dolby Digital 5.1 using A.Pack from Apple (Right channel audio mirrored to center channel)

This is the torrent i downloaded for this show.

Info below is from the site

Here is new footage from the Pro-Shot of the 3/22/04 Under The Brooklyn Bridge performance. It was broadcast today on DirecTV.

I made a quick menu and chapters (nothing great). I hope one of the really good DVD people will take the new footage and make something real nice :)

This is my first attempt at recording a DVD and then torrenting it – please forgive any errors on my part.

U2
Brooklyn, NY
11/22/04
Pro-Shot NTSC
Length: 58 minutes
Recorded by: Chris Mc Manus off DirecTV on 2005-05-06

DirecTV Sattelite>DVD Recorder XP Mode>DVD-R>Sonic MyDVD>My Hard drive>you

01. U2 on NYC Streets Footage (some new)
02. Vertigo
03. All Because of You
04. U2 on NYC Streets Footage (all new)
05. Sometimes You Can’t Make It on Your Own
06. U2 on NYC Streets Footage (all new)
07. City of Blinding Lights
08. She’s a Mystery to Me
09. U2 on NYC Streets Footage (mostly new – I Will Follow complete)
10. Beautiful Day
11. U2 on NYC Streets Footage (mostly new)
12. Out of Control
13. I Will Follow
14. Fan Reactions

THIS DVD IS RECORDED FROM TV AND IS NOT TAKEN FROM OFFICIAL RELEASES

THIS DVD IS MADE BY FANS FOR FANS ** DON'T SELL IT ** FEEL FREE TO TRADE

U2 brooklyn bridge direct tv video

Hi.

I'm trying to get the video of U2 that was videotaped under the brooklyn bridge (shown on direct tv) but i can't find it anywhere.

I was at the concert and a friend of mine told me i was on the video (i am interviewed as well).

I have no pictures or video of my trip in nyc and of this concert so if someone could help me to get it i would appreciate.

Thanks for your help.

I've been wanting that Direct TV concert b/c I saw it once and that was it. Before I knew it, they'd stopped showing it.

Can someone email me some info about it please?
kmac96901@yahoo.com

thx-

Is anyone willing to do a trade for a new copy of the B'klyn DVD? Mine has a scratch, and just stops when I play it. I can offer an audio of either MSG 5/21/05, Glendale'05, or Rotterdam 6/15/92

ps I am also looking for a DVD of Rotterdam 6/15/92 . I do not have a dvd burner, but when Santa brings it this Dec., I will burn and offer back to this site!
Mustreed@aol.com

I am interested on getting a copy of the video on 11/22...my son was born on that day and he is named after Bono...James Paul.

Can you tell me how I can get a copy to save for him?
Thank you!

Hello Spirish, leave your email and i'll contact you for your address and i'll send you a copy :wink:

Norvell any chance you could hook me up with a copy of this.This show was on the same day as my birthday so it is extra special to me,and all i can get of it is pics coz im on dial up:sad:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom