Did I miss the "I really hate this album" thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ranking albums by track order has become one of my biggest pet peeves on this site. There is nothing more idiotic than ranking songs based on where they are on the album.

Sent from my HTC One using U2 Interference mobile app

Ranking albums by track order has become one of my biggest pet peeves on this site. There is nothing more idiotic than ranking songs based on where they are on the album. Most often then not those songs aren't the same mood, atmosphere, or intended response.

Ranking albums by track order has become one of my biggest pet peeves on this site. There is nothing more idiotic than ranking songs based on where they are on the album.

Not a pet peeve, but yes it's dumb, makes no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yeah pet peeves are that way. Nothing major, but getting irritated to something that makes no sense.

Yes, I know what a pet peeve is, I'm just saying it doesn't irritate me, it's not worth getting irritated over.

Wild Honey better then Raised by Wolves for a lot of people....REALLY?

I guess everybody has an opinion :)

I find Wild Honey to be pleasant and RBW to be dismal.

But it's fun.

Oh who cares. It's no more or less idiotic than anything else that goes on here. At least it tangentially relayed to the music as opposed to, I don't know, arguing about Bono's weight and pedophilic album covers.

I was thinking something similar. Comparing track-to-track devoid of any context?

Achtung Baby vs. Songs Of Innocence

Zoo Station vs. Invisible
Even Better Than The Real Thing vs. Invisible
One vs. Invisible
Until The End Of The World vs. Invisible
Wild Horses vs. Invisible
So Cruel vs. Invisible
The Fly vs. Invisible
Mysterious Ways vs. Invisible
Tryin To Throw Your Arms vs. Invisible
Ultraviolet vs. Invisible
Acrobat vs. Invisible
Love Is Blindness vs. Invisible

Invisible 12
AB 0

ZS vs. Mercy (Original)
EBTTRT vs. Mercy (Original)
1 vs. Mercy (Original)
UTEOTW vs. Mercy (Original)
WH vs. Mercy (Original)
SC vs. Mercy (Original)
TF vs. Mercy (Original)
MW vs. Mercy (Original)
TTYAATW vs. Mercy (Original)
UV vs. Mercy (Original)
ACR vs. Mercy (Original)
LIB vs. Mercy (Original)

Mercy (Original) 12
AB 0

ZS vs. Miami
EBTTRT vs. Miami
1 vs. Miami
UTEOTW vs. Miami
WH vs. Miami
SC vs. Miami
TF vs. Miami
MW vs. Miami
TTYAATW vs. Miami
UV vs. Miami
ACR vs. Miami
LIB vs. Miami

Miami 12
AB 0

I've always said that AB is overrated. Pretty much proven in this thread.

Every song on Achtung Baby is worse than Miami?

Alright then.

Top 5 U2 songs
1 Invisible
2 Invisible (Red Edit)
3 Miami
4 Mercy
5 Refugee

I also think that it would've been more interested if instead of track order, rank them from best to worst in the album, then match them either 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3... or 1 vs 11, 2 vs 10, 3 vs 9...

Invisible isn't even a 1991 bside. It's not even an outtake. It's nothing. It's less than nothing.

I have some good news & some bad news; first the good news, i was fired from A1A Car Wash after the owner accused me of getting high in a customers car.

I tried calling my lawyer to sue for wrongful termination but my lawyer hasn't returned any of my calls. Word on the street is that the lawyer may have skipped town.

And now the bad news, im required to keep a job so as not to violate my probation. However, i have an interview with Vamonos Pest Control tomorrow, so things are looking up.

I have some good news & some bad news; first the good news, i was fired from A1A Car Wash after the owner accused me of getting high in a customers car.

I tried calling my lawyer to sue for wrongful termination but my lawyer hasn't returned any of my calls. Word on the street is that the lawyer may have skipped town.

And now the bad news, im required to keep a job so as not to violate my probation. However, i have an interview with Vamonos Pest Control tomorrow, so things are looking up.

I heard Los Polos Hermanos is hiring.

I know a guy..

Sent from my ass crack

Back
Top Bottom