Detroit Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From me it's about 4 hours (Mapquest says 4 1/2, so maybe even less than 4)... So it is a little bit further for you :(

I fyou can get yourself over to me, you can drive with me (and April if I can talk her into it) :sexywink:

I am camping Friday and have a room we can pile into for Satuday, so all you'd need is a ticket :hyper:

yeah....he'd get over it.....it might take a while though since I'd have to abscond with his car...

....where the fuck would I get a ticket?

Good question... :hmm:

Let me check around my usual haunts...

:D

Hypothetically, at what time could you be in Plymouth, MI by? :D

about 25 mins East of Ann Arbor... Near I-275

Mapquest young lady! Mapquest! :shame:

:wink:

And yes, on Friday :hyper:

ok....so I get done with school at 1:30 and then I have an advising appointment which is like 10 minutes and then I don't work on Friday afternoons unless I feel like it (which is never!), but I'd need a quick shower....and then 2 hrs to Miro's house = 4pm-ish

:shrug:

Are there other kinds of tickets that aren't GA? :ohmy:

GAs or BUST is my motto! :wink:

Miroslava said:
Are there other kinds of tickets that aren't GA? :ohmy:

GAs or BUST is my motto! :wink:

:lol:

Miroslava, if you can find me a GA at face this late in the game, I swear on my guinea pig Sami's grave that I will get my ass to your house...

*rubs own belly for good Bono fortune*

I'll see what I can do, but I am afraid my good luck is pretty close to running out :D

Soon grasshopper, soon! :hyper:

Worst case scenario, Monday is not so far away... :hug:

When would I hypothetically come back from Pittsburgh and how much would I hypothetically owe you for gas/accomodations?

You would hypothetically be back by 2:00 pm-ish and you would hypothetically owe me nothing... you could hypothetically contribute some money toward the gas, but the gas and hotel expense was going to be made anyway :D

Miroslava said:
You would hypothetically be back by 2:00 pm-ish and you would hypothetically owe me nothing... you could hypothetically contribute some money toward the gas, but the expense was going to be made anyway :D

2:00 pm-ish Sunday?

oooooh damn it all to hell! It's like this was meant to be....b/c I have time, I have Phil's car (since he's not allowed to drive it), I have enough to buy a ticket for even a bit over face and help pay for the other stuff......I just don't have a ticket.....

:scratch:

Well, if you're brave, you could always try the box office ticket drop, but I just dont have the necessary cool and collected demeanor to do it :yikes:

I know some girls that did it for Toronto, all Chicagos in May and Sept., Minneapolis, Milwaukee and who knows what else. And got GAs... :ohmy:

The problem with that is that the drop can ocurr at vastly different times... could be 10:00 am, could be 5:30 PM :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom