Detroit Rock City

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Been lurking have ya? :shifty:

Sad that you wont be able to join us under the rain :( It should be fun... and by fun I mean stressful, long, and cold :D

If you get there before doors open, come and say hi (but not after 5:30, I am really cranky then and will probably make a horrible first impression) :wink:

And thanks so much... that was without a doubt the craziest, most exhilarating moment of my life... :love:

I can totally see the Palace being the first venue to be a-hole jerks that would call the cops on us. But if it is the Oakland County Sheriff's Dept that shows up, my uncle is a deputy :D

:scream: I just wish we could freaking plan something! :scream:

Boomchakalaka!!!!!

BOOM FUCKING CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pittsburg - confirmed

Detroit 1 - confirmed

Detroit 2 - confirmed

OHHHHHHHYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

nowhere to stay Sat after Pittsburg yet, but hell, I figure there must be a party goin on SOMEWHERE...

or are we making one???? Ladies?!?!?!

:combust: :hyper:

oh im soooo happy!!!!

EDIT: oh Miroslava.........please merge this into Detroit Rock City Im a dumbass when Im excited :D

:hyper:

Awesome!!!

How'd you do it? :ohmy:

And I told you you guys could crash on my floor... I am not much of a partier after a show though

:yawn:

Miroslava, do you have GA's on Saturday? We do not but we'll be in line waiting to say hi to our boys when they get there :sexywink: Kariann will have on a pink cowboy hat. Just look for that :D

GAs or bust babe! :drool:

So yes, I'll be in line! :hyper:

Not sure if I am going to the loading docks to wait for the band (will decide once I am there) but definitely look me up!! :hyper: I will look for the pink hat! :happy:

well should be there early afternoon :D

I'm so incredibly confused about Sunday night now :scream: I actually really want to go to Def Leppard and there is plenty of tickets available but that damn GA line is my priority so I don't know if I should get tickets to DL or not :mad:

Can we point and laugh when you get out of the show? :hyper:

:sexywink:

Seriously, can we?

Re: Boomchakalaka!!!!!

gabrielvox said:
BOOM FUCKING CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pittsburg - confirmed

Detroit 1 - confirmed

Detroit 2 - confirmed

OHHHHHHHYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

nowhere to stay Sat after Pittsburg yet, but hell, I figure there must be a party goin on SOMEWHERE...

or are we making one???? Ladies?!?!?!

:combust: :hyper:

oh im soooo happy!!!!

EDIT: oh Miroslava.........please merge this into Detroit Rock City Im a dumbass when Im excited :D

Awesome! :hyper: :hyper:

Damn, I wish I were going to Pittsburgh!

ok great, everythings covered!!

and I think I may cook on Monday and/or Tuesday....and I will be expecting everyone in this thread to eat it!!!!!!!! Or I'll be fuming!!!! ;)

(any food allergies here?)

we got the detroit 1s on ebay for maybe $5 per ticket over face value..

and the pittsburgs from two interferencers who posted in the have/wants threads

so it does work if you work for it hard enuff!!! :D:D:D

G

Miroslava said:
Can we point and laugh when you get out of the show? :hyper:

:sexywink:

Seriously, can we?

:angry: :mad:

I'm a product of '80's MTV...you can't expect me to not have listened to them growing up! :mad: I just saw them in concert a few months ago and they rocked :rockon:

My sunday night plans stand... I am planning on freezing my ass off outside the Palace :happy:

And April, come to Pittsburgh! :hyper:

:lmao:

I don't know... We can figure it out in Pittsburgh... It will depend on how dead tired I am after the drive back... I know I want to come home first... Then there's the whole Def Leppard thing too... I guess we could just meet at the hotel first and then all drive together in a couple cars? Not sure if it is in our best interest to set up the line while that show is still going on and security is all around?

:huh:

Miroslava said:
:lmao:

I don't know... We can figure it out in Pittsburgh... It will depend on how dead tired I am after the drive back... I know I want to come home first... Then there's the whole Def Leppard thing too... I guess we could just meet at the hotel first and then all drive together in a couple cars? Not sure if it is in our best interest to set up the line while that show is still going on and security is all around?

:huh:

:der: I forgot about Saturday already. My whole focus is that damn GA line. I forgot I have another show to go to before that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom