Detroit II Setlist Watch and Party - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

Same! :lol: I looked about me, and everyone was just sort of...standing there with their "What the fuck is this? THIS ISN'T SOMETHING FROM THE JOSHUA TREE!" expressions on their faces. So I just tried to sing and dance more to make up for those lazy sods.

What section were you? 102 for me.

Yeah, the guys next to me would ROCK OUT out for the JT songs but were clueless for everything else.

When Miss Sarajevo started one guy asked his friend, 'Is this from the new album?' :eek:

Anu said:
Any mention of Rosa Parks yet tonight?
With Pride?

I couldn't tell if he said to sing for Rosa Parks or not - did anyone else hear that, or is it my mind playing tricks on me again :crazy:

And Miri - i'm not ignoring you - just keep forgetting to say hello everytime I post. Hi :wave:

wenda said:

Yeah, the guys next to me would ROCK OUT out for the JT songs but were clueless for everything else.

When Miss Sarajevo started one guy asked his friend, 'Is this from the new album?' :eek:

You were at Toronto 2, right?

GibsonGirl said:

Same! :lol: I looked about me, and everyone was just sort of...standing there with their "What the fuck is this? THIS ISN'T SOMETHING FROM THE JOSHUA TREE!" expressions on their faces. So I just tried to sing and dance more to make up for those lazy sods.

What section were you? 102 for me.

121 - had GAs for Wed and Fri, but had to work all week so the closest I got was 5 people back from the rail on Adam's side (Wed).

someone from craigslist just offered me 11/21 tickets for face :hyper: although he did say they cost him $400 :mad:

*Debates*

WildHoneyAlways said:

Well, we're up 1 run but uribe left the bases loaded. :angry:

:reject: sorry for the baseball talk. I made my sister take a xanax so I wouldnt have to deal with her and now i'm just as bad. :reject:

It's ok my guy is a huge sports fan so I have to put up with football every Sunday,lol. Plus he's from Chicago so will end up hearing about the Sox game later on anyway,lol. He's not a fan of the Sox though,lol.

Lila64 said:

I couldn't tell if he said to sing for Rosa Parks or not - did anyone else hear that, or is it my mind playing tricks on me again :crazy:

And Miri - i'm not ignoring you - just keep forgetting to say hello everytime I post. Hi :wave:

I swear he said "After the bus (or at the back of the bus), all the colours came out" in BD

But my brain could be oxygen-deprived and completely wrong...

GibsonGirl said:

I hope you gave him an extremely dirty look. :madspit:

I looked over at him and just had this look on my face like 'uhhhh...what? come again?'

He saw it, but I think he'd been in his 29398321390th cup of beer to even notice. I'm surprised he remembered where he was.

When they didn't play a JT song, him and his stupid friends would leave for beer, passing in front of ME who actually knows shit. IDIOTS! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom