Detroit I Setlist Watch And Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10/24 Detroit Setlist
-------------------------------------------------------
City of Blinding Lights (unconfirmed)
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
Electric Company
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For (In a Little While snippet)
Beautiful Day (possible snippet – couldn’t make it out)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday

nurse chrissi said:
oooohhhh the extra special snippety version of bad:drool:

I think WOWY from this gig has the "shine like stars" snippet too...Bono was talkative/snippety that night.

kellyahern said:

we survived, we've gotten worse thunderstorms :)

but you never would have know it thanks to our "OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" local news people :rolleyes:

its all about ratings............"YOU HAVEN'T COME HERE TO WATCH TV NOW HAVE YA?"

kellyahern said:

but you never would have know it thanks to our "OMG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" local news people :rolleyes:

:lol:

You're lucky. My parents are in Miami, they lost power at about 10AM and the news on the radio is saying it probably won't be restored for about a week at the earliest. :|

Swan269 said:

its all about ratings............"YOU HAVEN'T COME HERE TO WATCH TV NOW HAVE YA?"

basically that's all we did at work this morning though :reject:

morning meaning "be there at 3:30 a.m. because it's the rec department's job to feed the police and fire, so be there so you can set out poptarts and coffee and then sit there for 6.5 hours"

kellyahern said:

basically that's all we did at work this morning though :reject:

morning meaning "be there at 3:30 a.m. because it's the rec department's job to feed the police and fire, so be there so you can set out poptarts and coffee and then sit there for 6.5 hours"

I used to have poptarts at 330am in college. I will probably leave work at 330am.............ugh

kellyahern said:

My parents live in Naples, fortunately they went up to Orlando to wait out the storm, we're hoping the condo is OK, although it's sounding like it should be, they live about 13 miles inland. They're chomping at the bit to come back, but won't til the power is back, and they keep calling me to check on the status of that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom