Detroit I Setlist Watch And Party, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosa Parks died earlier this evening in Detroit. I wonder if this will have any impact on the show?

(sorry if this has already been posted--I'm just dropping in before bed)

"Official" Outtakes compilations:
-War & Unforgettable Fire
-Achtung Baby
-ATYCLB & HTDAAB from iTunes

Any others?

10/24 Detroit Setlist
-------------------------------------------------------
City of Blinding Lights (unconfirmed)
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
Electric Company
I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For (In a Little While snippet)
Beautiful Day (possible snippet – couldn’t make it out)
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky (Hands That Built America/Johnny Comes Marching Home snippets)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Axver said:

I grew up with a close Welsh friend and there were plenty of South Africans at my high school, so while they stand out, they sound entirely natural. Same with any other accent from the British Isles.

US accents, though ... listening to Americans is about the only time I think "you have an accent", if you get what I mean in the distinction between that and listening to a South African.

The thing is, especially here, you are exposed to Americans accents so much by way of the media - that they sound entirely natural. The Australian accent is moving more towards American at a rapid rate.

South Africa Afrikaaner Girls (whom I don't think GG is one) have this aggrivating way of saying Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. Like grating carrots. Wheras I've been conditioned to handle American accents - just.

If they are aware of Rosa Parks' death, then I think that if they do something then maybe a little MLK at the end of One...

Utoo said:
"Official" Outtakes compilations:
-War & Unforgettable Fire
-Achtung Baby
-ATYCLB & HTDAAB from iTunes

Any others?

War and UF ...? I know of the THBAO out-takes and an untitled instrumental from the UF sessions, but that's it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom