Desventuradas Islands, Chile Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god, it just came back to me that I have to download all of Screwtape's files individually.

Automatic F.

:lol:

I still have it good to go in WinAmp. I am currently anticipating a D-. Just because of Zooropa.

That is U2's next hit, Cedars Of Lebanon.

That's not going to be a hit.....its going to be a eight min long epic that will show that U2 are as relevent as ever and will proove to the coldplayers and the killers of the world that they are the greatest band of all time!!!! :applaud: :bono:

Ax, if you have all of Screwy's files, is it okay if you just send them to me in a couple of folders? It's frustrating otherwise, and mediafire isn't working for me right now to begin with.

Other than that Yes song, which worked too well.

Ax, if you have all of Screwy's files, is it okay if you just send them to me in a couple of folders? It's frustrating otherwise, and mediafire isn't working for me right now to begin with.

Other than that Yes song, which worked too well.

Could take a while, given my shitty slow upload speeds. Send Space good, though?

That's not going to be a hit.....its going to be a eight min long epic that will show that U2 are as relevent as ever and will proove to the coldplayers and the killers of the world that they are the greatest band of all time!!!! :applaud: :bono:

U2 are the biggest band. They are TOO big for some countries, whose citizens can't afford to see them or sustain the logistics of a U2 tour.

Like South Korea.

U2 are the biggest band. They are TOO big for some countries, whose citizens can't afford to see them or sustain the logistics of a U2 tour.

Like South Korea.

I would post this in that thread:

Top 5 played countries

· USA (638 shows)
· England (221 shows)
· Ireland (129 shows)
· Australia (60 shows)
· Canada (52 shows)

but that would just be cruel.

Bonnie, Screw's list on my computer doesn't include Zooropa or On The Run, as I didn't need to download them. Do you need me to send them, though?

Well, no point if you already have them on your computer. I've already started on the first upload, so I'll e-mail either or both if you need them.

Well, no point if you already have them on your computer. I've already started on the first upload, so I'll e-mail either or both if you need them.

I don't have a copy of Zooropa here, or any of the files on my computer. S'okay though, I can just imagine the segueing. :wink:

I don't have On the Run, but that's okay.

· USA (638 shows)
· England (221 shows)

This is genuinely disturbing.

· Ireland (129 shows)

Of which only 21 of those have been full tour concerts between 1983 and the present. The remainder are either less than full tour appearances, such as Bono joining Prince in the early nineties at some Dublin gig, or took place before 1983, when no country other than Ireland gave a shit about Dublin's Bogan Band.

I don't have a copy of Zooropa here, or any of the files on my computer. S'okay though, I can just imagine the segueing. :wink:

I don't have On the Run, but that's okay.

No, I think you need Zooropa. Just because it will provide some comfort.

Where did that cunt Andrew go?

(When I first typed that, I forgot the 'w' in Andrew's name. I suppose that is one of those typos with a real element of truth to it.)

Where's the Aussie crowd? Ali? U-Wen? cin? Liam? The Daniels? Anna? The rest of those rotten sods? :grumpy:

Where's the Aussie crowd? Ali? U-Wen? cin? Liam? The Daniels? Anna? The rest of those rotten sods? :grumpy:

Rotten sod, am I? :p

I was caught on MSN and listening to impy's list and interacting with my housemates, zomg. And voting on DI... FOUR matches a day now?! :crack:

Rotten sod, am I? :p

I was caught on MSN and listening to impy's list and interacting with my housemates, zomg. And voting on DI... FOUR matches a day now?! :crack:

The most rotten. :tsk:

We've gone to four matches already? Ah fuck. I should've been more organised. God, I wish I were as keen on DI right now as I was in June.

The most rotten. :tsk:

We've gone to four matches already? Ah fuck. I should've been more organised. God, I wish I were as keen on DI right now as I was in June.
*decomposes*

You peaked too early. :tsk:

I've still got AtomicBono's list to listen to (after impy's)... not that I can clearly remember most of the other lists I have heard. :der:

I would be terribly embarrassed if I didn't win against Lance.

I mean, he didn't even bother listening to his. Too good for the commoner, is he?

It shows, too...

The only match I'm confident of winning is against Screw (which will probably have nothing to do with the quality of my list). Lucky for me I'm in his group... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom