DESCRIBE and CHAT - Where is Everybody??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LIFE! NOW! I NEED TO TELL SOMEONE MY GOOD NEWS THAT I KEEP TRYING TO TELL YOU PEOPLE BUT I ALWAYS MISS THE CROWD!!!

The Killers - My Chemical Romance - A.F.I. - Muse - Blue October - Jet - Papa Roach - Bowling for Soup - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Kaiser Chiefs - Sparta - Saosin - Bullet for My Valentine - Say Anything - Placebo - Finger 11 - Ataris - Miser - The Vanished

The bands that are going to be there, a lot of them I don't like, but a lot of them I do so I'm excited...but the Ataris :mad: ....They better watch out

bono_212 said:
The Killers - My Chemical Romance - A.F.I. - Muse - Blue October - Jet - Papa Roach - Bowling for Soup - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Kaiser Chiefs - Sparta - Saosin - Bullet for My Valentine - Say Anything - Placebo - Finger 11 - Ataris - Miser - The Vanished

The bands that are going to be there, a lot of them I don't like, but a lot of them I do so I'm excited...but the Ataris :mad: ....They better watch out

I'm jealous. I saw the Killers play at the Vegoose Festival in Vegas last Halloween, and they blew me away.

I'm seeing the Killers again on April 7 when they come to SF

:rockon:

I'm so excited because I also really love bowling for soup and I like red jumpsuit aparatus and the one Muse song I know is pretty good

Back
Top Bottom