Denver II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* Ocean unconfirmed
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO

pub crawler said:

Mike and Ally, where the f are you getting the dvd of SD1??? Ebay or download? :wink:

dood you need to check out the audio/video and trading sections of the tour forum :wink:

watching ally dance during love and peace or else is the best part of the whole dvd

I'm hoping for Bad too....and any other suprise songs they may want to add....i'm not picky...just play something different U2 come on!...you can do it!...ok enough of my begging...:reject:

COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* Ocean unconfirmed
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO

She changed it back again. Seems a little intentional. Will be interesting if and when the tables are turned, their cell phone went down last night also. Could happen again.

Jesus, arent we all fans??

pub crawler said:

Mike and Ally, where the f are you getting the dvd of SD1??? Ebay or download? :wink:

a very generous fan B&Ped it for me (i sent him blank DVDs and a self-addressed, stamped envelope; he copied it and sent it back to me). i don't have a DVD burner, and i'm heading into finals this weekend. however, if you can't get anyone to burn you a copy within the next week or so, shoot me an email and i'll try my hardest to get a copy to you! u2fannyc@yahoo.com

:)

*Ally* said:

it's really good! although, i have to say that at certain times the cameraperson focused on edge a bit too much... i mean, i adore edge (of course), but bono does some interesting stuff during Zoo Station, and edge doesn't have a huge solo during that song... but the taper spends the whole song on edge. overall though, it's fantastic!!!

:wink:

awesome!

CPTwister said:
COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* Ocean unconfirmed
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO

She changed it back again. Seems a little intentional. Will be interesting if and when the tables are turned, their cell phone went down last night also. Could happen again.

Maybe she hasn't made up her mind about what the setlist really is...and yes...we are all fans.

CPTwister said:
COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* Ocean unconfirmed
* NYD
* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO

i wouldnt put anything past those people, sneaky bastards

I know this is the wrong thread, but would anyone with or getting the dvd be willing to do a B+P. I already have a dvd-r, and I've done B+Ps before and know the deal. I just don't have a big enough harddrive or a dvd burner

Thanks

Chizip said:

dood you need to check out the audio/video and trading sections of the tour forum :wink:

watching ally dance during love and peace or else is the best part of the whole dvd
:silent: :laugh: I'm sure it is. ;)

As for the audio/vid section, I've been reticent to spend 13 hours downloading one disc, but i guess i may have to.

SETLIST

* COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* Ocean unconfirmed
* NYD

* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE

pub crawler said:
:silent: :laugh: I'm sure it is. ;)

As for the audio/vid section, I've been reticent to spend 13 hours downloading one disc, but i guess i may have to.

well there are lots of people willing to do b&p's and stuff in there, thats how i got mine

u2 fans are so awesome

except those zootopes of course

Chizip said:

:reject: :eek:

oh no... it's totally, horribly embarressing! dude, i didn't know i'd be "caught on tape"!!! :ohmy: oh well- when i'm 75 i can look back on it and laugh... :wink:

i think watching Diamond point emphatically during "zoo station" is the best part... or maybe when bono nearly drops the mike during "sometimes"... :laugh:

Angel, you can do it. I guess I'm a geek for looking at U2.com and wondering how they could confuse SBS with NY Day?? LOL

angel_28 said:
SETLIST

* COBL
* Beautiful Day
* Vertigo
* Elevation
* GLORIA
* Ocean unconfirmed
* NYD

* Miracle Drug
* SYCMIOYO
* LPOE

you didn't post her addtional note...
interference geek - setlist change is now accurate...changed only 1 time not intentional...

Just wanna say Hi, u25150, and thanks for the updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom