Deciphering Yesterdays News...(What It Really Means)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well its pretty sad if your sense of humour is based around constantly slagging people off.

At least our comments are made in good humor. What are your comments made in? A toaster?

You were one of those people who didn't find the humor in the Save The Whalers gig at the Kunstmuseum in Liechtenstein either, weren't you?

This thread started out so well. :sigh:

Humour, people, humour. It's a good thing.

I love the eternal fights between the "We love Pop" crew v the "We love Bomb" crew in their everlasting battles across the Streets which have no name, with or without you. But honestly niether group has found what it is looking for in God's Country on One Tree Hill.

He also mentions that the recording with Maracas, was the first time the band have worked with Maracas in open air: ‘On that track you can hear the sound of a Adam swallowing a sandwich in the room next to the studio - it’s beautiful.’
Hahahahhaah

He also mentions that the recording with Maracas, was the first time the band have worked with Maracas in open air: ‘On that track you can hear the sound of a Adam swallowing a sandwich in the room next to the studio - it’s beautiful.’

What was in the sandwich?

What was in the sandwich?

Gherkin, pancetta and honey mustard (rye).

I hope you are a 38DD, 18 year old school girl in uniform if you are going to have a lollipop.

Pop may be finished (to the point where the boys are happy with it) just in time for the U2 geriatrics tour in 2045 when the Edge plays his guitar from a wheelcheer and Larry turns the drum machine on and takes a 2 hour kip in his drum kit while the concert is on.

Great post by the way and a lot of it not far from the truth.

I honestly believe U2 are bored with what there doing and hence the delay with an album release. Much the same as they were after Rattle and Hum. The difference is they are probably too old to go "and dream it all up again". There past 2 albums probably put them back where they wanted to be but can anyone honestly say they enhanced U2's reputation especially ATYCLB. Its a decent album but like HTDAAB it was treading old ground and songs such as Crumbs etc were just typical U2 songs. And thats U2's problem now, I think they have realised that they can't keep releasing typical U2 songs or else they risk becoming a bit of a musical joke. They can see how The Rolling Stones became through the 80's and 90's and I think they are desperate that won't happen to them.

Why can't we just have a laugh over something? A lot of people use humor as a way to cope with something upsetting. A lot of us were really looking forward to the new album, now we have to wait longer, so we're trying not to be upset, because some of you seem to think that that's just. wrong. for some reason, so we turn to humor instead. Seems like we're not allowed to do that either, but some people aren't going to be happy until we start worshiping (read: stalking) the ground that U2 walks on :shrug:

Why can't we just have a laugh over something? A lot of people use humor as a way to cope with something upsetting. A lot of us were really looking forward to the new album, now we have to wait longer, so we're trying not to be upset, because some of you seem to think that that's just. wrong. for some reason, so we turn to humor instead. Seems like we're not allowed to do that either, but some people aren't going to be happy until we start worshiping (read: stalking) the ground that U2 walks on :shrug:

+20

:up:

Back
Top Bottom