Dammit! Is anyone else completely turned on by

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YES!! I particularly love the way he pronounces "love" when he sings "your love was a light bulb hanging over my bed." And it's such a beautiful metaphor too.

what about Until The end of the world?

My oh My... The way he sings that song is sooooooooooo sexy! :drool:

Excuse me now, I have to go and put UTEOTW on repeat until I fall asleep! ;)

i just love the way he pronounces, or um mispronounces his words! hes so adorable and sexy. you gotta love the "mastachusets" thing. thats just cute. but when hes singing it all turns sexy. when he says "love" is definately a good one, in that sexy irish accent! sigh, now i need to go watch some dvd to help me get in the mood for some good dreams!

:hug: Martha

:eeklaugh:

Definitely you're not alone. Love that song! What about the "Oh come ON" line... Jaysus!!! :drool:

Most of that song does it for me. I especially love the line right before, "When I was all messed up And I heard opera in my head". Not sure why, but I think is has something to do with just the idea of being inside Bono's head! Not to mention the way he sings the word opera.

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
hmm i've been away from the site for so long...and to come back this is the first thread i read....hehe...go figure...:wink:
yah i find it hard to sit still when i hear "OH come ON...baby baby baby...." :combust: :faint:
mmm yeah.... thanks for the reminder, guys....its good to be here... :)

I can't listen to the end of Hold me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me because my imagination starts working... er...:rolleyes:

I better stop already..but.. I had a great laugh with this thread!! :lol:

And I definitly agree with everything for not going to get into detaisl :drool: :love: :combust: :angel:

I can think of three songs right of hand that always leave me...umm... "overheated"...
"Desire"...the way B moans "yeaaahh" at the very beginning
"EBTTRT"...let me be your lover tonight...instant reaction is "OK! :hyper:"
"In A Little While"(from Boston DVD)...Edge singing those last two lines..."slow down my beating heart, slowly love, slowly love". Won't even tell you what that does to me!!:censored: :drool: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom