Dalton and NSW's Beijing Olympics Thread - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My life goal is to marry Churandy Martina so that I could be Martina Martina.

I really want to see one of these athletes cross the finish line and (instead of making the sign of the cross) immediately sacrifice a chicken.

If you no help me now, I say "Fuck you, Jobu!".

mlcerrano_3.jpg

huh, so is he just saving it up for the final? hmmm. looks like he could have really pushed it more at the end. should be an interesting last race.

Yeah, these races take a lot out of you, nobody runs them full blast, that would be silly.

I just watched the uneven bars competition, and I certainly can't say Nastia wuz robbed and whatnot. I don't know what teensy errors are worse than other teensy errors.

But shit, I'm still cheesed off over the Chinese gal winning the vault competition the other night - she landed on her fucking shins, for shit's sake! Pfft.

But shit, I'm still cheesed off over the Chinese gal winning the vault competition the other night - she landed on her fucking shins, for shit's sake! Pfft.

Psst, it was the North Korean who won

The judging in women's gymnastics in this Olympics has been a debacle since since the word go. Inexperienced judges, rotating judges. . .

The uneven bars tie was a joke. It shouldn't be that fricken complicated to figure out.

Back
Top Bottom