Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad to see this was played, but where the hell was it in NYC?!?! I would have LOOOOOVED to have heard it. Oh well. Maybe in November...gotta get tix for November first though!

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Rockaway Beach Snippet / Rock & Roll ****** Snippet
3. Elevation
4. The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings Snippet / See Me Feel Me Snippet
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting Snippet
In A Little While Snippet
7. Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Snippet
8. Miracle Drug
9. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Black Hills Of Dakota Snippet
10. Love & Peace Or Else
vertigobono.gif

11. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Father Abraham
12. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home / Hands That Built America Snippet {'Outside It's America'}
13. Miss Sarajevo
HUMAN RIGHTS

14. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
15. Where The Streets Have No Name
16. :blahblah: One / Ol' Man River Snippet

ENCORA

17. The First Time
18. Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of
19. Angel Of Harlem :love:
20. With Or Without You

I always feel so jealous of the people who get to go up on stage to play guitar. I had a dream about it the other night, actually. :sad:

and we are back to safe ground (but I still ove it :reject: )

come on extra special shine like stars/love will tear us apart snippetry:drool:

was just listening to angel from the yankee stadium show earlier today.

great surprise.

should stick around for the remaining shows. at least as often as party girl.

Wow angel of harlem i love that song on the slane DVD ... axver i also got some crowded house/ neil finn acoustic stuff if you don't already have it ... and does anybody here like death cab for cutie i heard some stuff today and it was really good

GibsonGirl said:
I always feel so jealous of the people who get to go up on stage to play guitar. I had a dream about it the other night, actually. :sad:

GG, you should try. From what i've read, you kick some serious ass on the guitar.

Whoever was up there to play with them. I hope they mentioned to Bono to add the "Shine Like Stars" snippet to With or Without You. :wink:

beau2ifulday said:

GG, you should try. From what i've read, you kick some serious ass on the guitar.

I would have tried if fucking TicketMaster hadn't screwed me over, taken away my GAs at the last second (I cried my eyes out when it happened), and given me shitty seats that were about a hundred kilometres away from the stage. :mad: Ah well, there's always the next tour!

*prays*

GibsonGirl said:

I would have tried if fucking TicketMaster hadn't screwed me over, taken away my GAs at the last second (I cried my eyes out when it happened), and given me shitty seats that were about a hundred kilometres away from the stage. :mad: Ah well, there's always the next tour!

*prays*

Come to Australia.

Maybe you can play on stage the same show Axver dresses in drag and dances with Bono. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom