Dallas Setlist Watch, Party, and Live Stream - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Welcome to part two! If you're just joining us and want to listen to the live stream of the show, open http://live.g0rman.com:8000 in a program that can play streams, such as iTunes or WinAmp. There's only 64 places, so you may not be able to connect initially, but people drop out from time to time so keep trying.

The set is currently:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (snippet) / Rock 'N' Roll ****** (snippet)
Elevation
The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
The Ocean
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting (snippet) / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Sgt Pepper's (snippet)
Miracle Drug

I'm really trying to like this song again. I listened to it so much in the first few weeks of the album release that i'm still recovering from the overdose on it.

I'll be sad when Miracle Drug and Sometimes don't carryover onto the next tour.

Part Duex=Outstanding!

There will be tons of suprises for all the listeners tonight! Huge setlist shake-ups and lots of tour premiers! I'm promising it! And if I'm wrong?... Well what are you gonna do, you guys don't know where I live. :wink:

beau2ifulday said:
I'm really trying to like this song again. I listened to it so much in the first few weeks of the album release that i'm still recovering from the overdose on it.

Hmmm...sounds like you need a miracle drug for that.:wink:

This is the "Fox News" version of the setlist:

"What's REALLY going on at the concert:"

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (snippet) / Rock 'n' Roll ****** (snippet)
Elevation
Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
The Ocean / Speech
Speech / I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
Speech / Miracle Drug

Again, just in case you missed it:

Lila, how about this one for the sign:

Never believe/trust a rockstar!
You too (or U2) can dance.
Play Fast Cars.
And show me!

catlhere said:
Part Duex=Outstanding!

There will be tons of suprises for all the listeners tonight! Huge setlist shake-ups and lots of tour premiers! I'm promising it! And if I'm wrong?... Well what are you gonna do, you guys don't know where I live. :wink:

Somewhere near Disneyland. We'll go door to door and hunt you down! :mad:

:wink:

Harbinger said:
This is the "Fox News" version of the setlist:

"What's REALLY going on at the concert:"

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Rockaway Beach (snippet) / Rock 'n' Roll ****** (snippet)
Elevation
Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
The Ocean / Speech
Speech / I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (snippet)
Speech / Miracle Drug

:lmao:

Can you just see ....Bono saying "Coming up next...we talk to larry about my drumming on love and peace...but up next...its Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own"

This is a really, really solid performance of Miracle Drug.

beau2ifulday said:

I was sort of hte opposite - it took me a while to get into the song, but especially recently it's become one of my favorites...

Same thing happened to Crumbs (that was the quickest) and most recently Yahweh... :drool:

Axver said:
This is a really, really solid performance of Miracle Drug.

:up:

And I enjoyed the shortened speech! Maybe Bono has been checking up on old setlist parties? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom