Daft Punk - Random Access Memories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Check out their review of Discovery. The first two paragraphs are shitting on One More Time.

Then that song and album both landed in the top 10 of their decade list.

:doh:
Wow, I never checked it, but after reading that review I realize I always assumed it was one of the Daft Punkians singing the vocals to that. Not so.

Holy shit, a song on here is co-written by and features Julian Casablancas?

Ahahahahahahahaahah yes!

No tour, apparently.

:down:

Finally listened to Alive 2007 and don't really see the point in listening to the studio albums anymore. Well, if it Digital Love were on it anyway. I don't know why they played a bunch of shitty Human After All tracks and skipped one of their best, but that's a pretty small complaint. Great album, they just mashed up the best parts of their discography and made an awesome mix.

:heart: Finally. It obliterated the studio albums for me too. And the encore track is total catharsis.

The Robots owe me a new pair of slacks after that third track, sweet sassy molassey.

Bad boy's up on Grooveshark, too. Gonna give this a whirl. not as familiar with their back catalogue as I'd like to be, but I know what to expect, and oh am I excited.

As somebody who feels that One More Time is one of the worst things ever, this is actually very listenable. The fact that they're playing live instruments helps matters.

Giorgio By Moroder :drool: Last track is great as well. There's definitely some filler though.

Back
Top Bottom