Cuteness in different roles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scatteroflight

Refugee
No doubt we would all agree that much of Bono's attractiveness comes from him bellowing, crooning, whatever, into a mike, Edge's from his absorption in his guitar on stage, Adam's from his plunking on his bass, and Larry's from his bashing on the drums.

Here's the challenge:

All the members of U2 have to switch roles. Imagine in your mind's eye Bono on the drums, Larry singing, whatever. In which of these "switched roles" situations would they all look cutest? (or whatever word you wanna use.)

For now, I'm going to go with...

Larry singing, because I have seen pictures of him singing, and though I'm not exactly a Larry girl he looks amazing with a mike!

Edge playing bass and Adam playing guitar. I think they both look pretty good in their normal roles and this would obviously stay pretty close. Edge tends to look serious and that suits the bass. Adam's little smile would look good with a guitar.

And that leaves Bono on drums. Somehow this doesn't seem quite right because it puts him at the BACK of the stage instead of the front.
biggrin.gif
But I do think he'd look pretty good flamboyantly bashing away at the drums.

So--your verdicts??

------------------
Their lives are bigger than any big idea

This is hard, I couldn't imagine Bono playing drums. Guitar, yes, but not drums. Since I'm not at all a Larry girl, I wouldn't be so into seeing U2 up close if he were the singer. I'd want to be behind the stage if Bono was drumming!

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

Hey! That's hard! Well, I would love to see my Larry babe out front! Bono on guitar, Edge on bass, and Adam on drums! LOL Adam playing drums?!?!?!?! *imagines mountain dew colored drums* Edge would be soooo cute for bass!

Originally posted by GypsyHeartgirl:
This is hard, I couldn't imagine Bono playing drums. Guitar, yes, but not drums.

I think I agree. Hmmm. I think either Edge or Adam could do drums instead and Bono could play guitar. But I really like the idea of Edge on bass!

I think it would be really cool to see Adam take the lead for a change... has he ever sung actually now that I think of it??

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph

Back
Top Bottom