Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
he's unfortunately too old for me. there's no way he'd be itnerested in a 20 year old. i just have to manage to keep in touch until i'm old enough for him, and hope he's available then.

ohh im sure he would be interested in a 20 yo and her assets :shifty:

:drool:

probably not. i mean, maybe for a night, which would be nice. i woulda done him just now if there had been any remotely dignified way to let him know i wanted to fuck him. instead i sent my best friend a text saying "i wanna bang the director of this film"

awesome Bowie and mick jagger dancing in the streets ! number 13 on he countdown of dumb.

at least the top 20 has been good . god help me there better be u2 soon .

:crack:

:eeklaugh:

Varitek said:
probably not. i mean, maybe for a night, which would be nice. i woulda done him just now if there had been any remotely dignified way to let him know i wanted to fuck him. instead i sent my best friend a text saying "i wanna bang the director of this film"

life's toooo short to be dignified sometimes !

and marriage is waaaaaaaaaaaaay over rated, so dont worry about the future husband bit

haha obviously i'm not getting a husband out of a film screening. i'd have been undignified if it had just been me and him, but other students were hanging around after the documentary too, and it's a small school. if i got embarassed, everyone would have known.

Varitek said:
haha obviously i'm not getting a husband out of a film screening. i'd have been undignified if it had just been me and him, but other students were hanging around after the documentary too, and it's a small school. if i got embarassed, everyone would have known.

aww :hug:

my mom is pissed at my loud typin at this hour so im not usin grammar and im bein brief as can be while still postwhorin

Varitek said:
i just met my future husband. except that he's 12 years older than me. but besides that he is kinda my perfect man. and there's hope, peefan, he's like 5'7 max.

im not perfect, unfortunately

phillyfan26 said:
my mom is pissed at my loud typin at this hour so im not usin grammar and im bein brief as can be while still postwhorin

Good heavens. I'd go mad.

eh hillary s a biatch she gets what she deserves.

go obama ! not that i truly give a fuck.

other than what the iraq war costs the us in a month is less that what it would take to end world hunger.

:|

Varitek said:

it's sooooo good when used ironically. you know what was great? lolsecretz.blogspot.com.

i suppose. i just hate the threads with lolcat animations where everyone is lolin at it

well, you came back and were with a guy within a week so theres that :)

im out, all, post well

mysterious_jen said:
oh yay , crowdies with dont dream its over at no 5 on the countdown of dumb.

Awesome. :up:

Though Recurring Dream or Kare Kare or Fingers Of Love or When You Come owns Don't Dream It's Over any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom