Cunter, Switzerland superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Appreciator of Urine. You will be a spectacular postwhore one day.

:lol:

Seriously, Lila, what is your average amount of posts per day? I noticed somebody (I think Pee Fan) posted that mine is 22.7. I wonder how far ahead of me you are.

Thanks for Corroboree, Khanada :)

Got me checking for old Enz set lists and saw they are touring this week in New Zealand :hyper: anyone going? First show sounded good

Axver said:

Seriously, Lila, what is your average amount of posts per day? I noticed somebody (I think Pee Fan) posted that mine is 22.7. I wonder how far ahead of me you are.

I don't think they ever adjust. Maddy had a high average, and she hasn't really posted in several months. So I think that average posts per day number is inaccurate. Especially with your whoring it up so much lately :wink:

ETA: Maddy has 12.78 per day, and she hasn't really posted in about 3 months. A random post here or there, or by me with her name :shrug: Get the mods to check into that, wouldja?

I think my average posts per day has gone up a little since the postwhorehouse started. But once you've been registered for a while and/or have a lot of posts, it's going to be hard to get serious change to happen to the average.

hardyharhar said:
Thanks for Corroboree, Khanada :)

Got me checking for old Enz set lists and saw they are touring this week in New Zealand :hyper: anyone going? First show sounded good

I'm on the wrong side of the Tasman Sea. :(

I'd love to know what the set was, though.

Didn't see the whole thing posted at the enz site, but these were mentioned: Matinee Idyll (dedicated to Phil), Years Go by, Shark Attack, I See Red, History Never Repeats, My Mistake, Bold as Brass, Message to my Girl, Charlie

hardyharhar said:
Didn't see the whole thing posted at the enz site, but these were mentioned: Matinee Idyll (dedicated to Phil), Years Go by, Shark Attack, I See Red, History Never Repeats, My Mistake, Bold as Brass, Message to my Girl, Charlie

Ah, cool, we got all of those in Brisbane in 2006 and it was gooood. :drool:

:lol: Or someone should just invent a teleporter. Come on people, it's the 21st century. Don't all those old sci-fi movies claim we have teleporters by now? :tsk:

Lila64 said:

I don't think they ever adjust. Maddy had a high average, and she hasn't really posted in several months. So I think that average posts per day number is inaccurate. Especially with your whoring it up so much lately :wink:

ETA: Maddy has 12.78 per day, and she hasn't really posted in about 3 months. A random post here or there, or by me with her name :shrug: Get the mods to check into that, wouldja?

Probably because she posted a lot before then.

Mine has drastically increased recently.

It's simply number of posts divided by days since you registered.

Sorry pfan. I can print it here for you. Fax it back, LOL.
We don't have a color printer, so when Maddy does projects, she emails it to her best friend, and then picks it up that night/the next day.

Axver said:
:lol: Or someone should just invent a teleporter. Come on people, it's the 21st century. Don't all those old sci-fi movies claim we have teleporters by now? :tsk:

Believe me, when I was a kid in the 60's, I was sure we would be further along than we are................ :censored: Republicans :mad:

phillyfan26 said:

Probably because she posted a lot before then.

Mine has drastically increased recently.

It's simply number of posts divided by days since you registered.

This may be true :hmm:
So I'm a bigger postwhore than Axver? Who would have thunk it. I may have to leave now :reject:

j/k :shifty:

phillyfan26 said:
So, I get done a huge project and the printer isn't functioning.

Fuck me.

Back in high school, it was free to print at the library so I wasted their ink and paper rather than mine every time.

But at uni I actually have to pay for print credits, so I print everything myself.

Axver said:

Back in high school, it was free to print at the library so I wasted their ink and paper rather than mine every time.

But at uni I actually have to pay for print credits, so I print everything myself.

Problem is: the computer system at my school is totally shut down, so I can't use theirs in the morning.

It's a comedy of errors.

Axver said:

mines 22.1 per day atm .. :hmm:

but sadly i will drop back with the return to dreaded work

i just met my future husband. except that he's 12 years older than me. but besides that he is kinda my perfect man. and there's hope, peefan, he's like 5'7 max.

he's unfortunately too old for me. there's no way he'd be itnerested in a 20 year old. i just have to manage to keep in touch until i'm old enough for him, and hope he's available then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom