College Basketball 2010-2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
After watching that game, I think Florida might be the wrong team to deprive of a final possession in a tie game.

Ohio State and Kentucky looked damn good in the endgame though.

I am not a huge fan of basketball, but I do like to watch March Madness, especially the Indiana schools (Purdue aside). Butler this year and last have taken me on such an emotional roller coaster. That was not a great game, but what an excellent watch. I thought I was going to have a heart attack during OT.

I am not a huge fan of basketball, but I do like to watch March Madness, especially the Indiana schools (Purdue aside). Butler this year and last have taken me on such an emotional roller coaster. That was not a great game, but what an excellent watch. I thought I was going to have a heart attack during OT.

Butler is a fantastically coached team. I actually learn something when I watch them play.

uconn.gif

Keep sending us west...

Kansas shot 20-for-40 from 2-point range and 2-for-22 from 3-point range. I think maybe they should have adjusted their distribution of shots a little bit.

Great performance by VCU - obviously they deserve to be there, and they silenced all the critics.

If UConn makes it to the championship game, I come in 3rd in all my pools and get my money back. I counted myself out quite a while ago.

If UConn makes it to the championship game, I come in 3rd in all my pools and get my money back. I counted myself out quite a while ago.

Are your brackets identical? If so, I salute you for being a man and not hedging.

Did you notice that Stevens did not instruct his team to foul Florida on the last possession of regulation when tied? :wink:

(Sorry couldn't resist)

That's only because Brad Stevens read Erving Walker's soul and foresaw that he would putz around for 28 seconds before heaving up a three at the buzzer.

I wish I cared more about this VCU/Butler game. I just...find myself not too excited about it. I'll be watching it, though. Flipping back and forth between it and the Seinfeld reruns on TBS.

But I'm definitely looking forward to the later game. I've sort of jumped on the Kemba bandwagon, and I think I want to see UConn win the whole thing.

i'll end up rooting for vcu in the first game

praying that an astroid hits the stadium during the 2nd

Back
Top Bottom