Coldplay - Viva La Vida - ongoing discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly they used to sell a raincoat years ago - it was "yellow"... get it?

They've always had some odd merchandise though, like the pint glasses with the robot from the talk video on them :huh:

it sounds like your sewing skills are equal to mine...

It is nice to see some creative (or at least semi-creative) merch available for sale though, aside from just the expected t-shirts and programs and posters.

I'm not big on sewing. I've been caught using tape to hem things.

so I was listening to XM this morning.. They are having 30 days of Coldplay on channel 51. So of course I was listening to this going into work and I heard a song I never heard before... Anyone hear of a song called "For You"? Is this a B-side and from what time frame?

so I was listening to XM this morning.. They are having 30 days of Coldplay on channel 51. So of course I was listening to this going into work and I heard a song I never heard before... Anyone hear of a song called "For You"? Is this a B-side and from what time frame?

it's off the Shiver Ep and I have mentioned several times now that it is one of my favourite B-Sides :up:

You are correct sir.

I'm listening to the Brixton Academy show right now, it's a pretty decent other than the standard early show fuck-ups and nervousness...

Is anyone else getting a little sick of In My Place though? I dunno, I loved it when it first came out but it hasn't aged well with me - it always seems like a low point in their live set for me and his voice tends to wobble a bit when he sings the "Yeeeeeeah" part...

yes, ok technically this is correct,

I meant that IMP and Yellow were Coldplay's "Pride" and "Streets" in the sense that they get played way too many times live and should be retired or at the very least brought out every other tour or something...

I meant the same thing. I would happily swap WOWY for Streets any day. I think it should be retired.

:wink:

I think In My Place is absolutely gorgeous, but it loses a lot of that in a live setting (only partly do to Martin's falsetto issues).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom