Coimbra 1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, two lines Bongolese this time and it didn't sound like the usual souls.... nowhere left to go :lol:

Yup, can't make out a thing of that one!

Tonight's setlist

Coimbra, Portugal 2 october 2010

00. Intro / Space Odditie
01. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
02. Beautiful Day
03. I Will Follow
04. Get On Your Boots
05. Magnificent
06. Mysterious Ways / Let It Be (Snippet)
07. Elevation
08. Until The End Of The World / Anthem (Snippet)
09. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / One Love (Snippet)
10. North Star
11. Mercy
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights

U2tour Girl on stage during In A Little While. Blonde. What else - was sonst? ;) #u2360coimbra
1 minute ago via TweetDeck

WOAH No brunette! :D At last!

:lmao: love that . . . although methinks switching hot dogs for vodka would make me even happier :p

Yes that works too, but can I get good vodka at the gig? Not that I can get GOOD hotdogs at the gig either I suppose...

I'm also ready to ditch COBL, wow I could just skip this whole part of the show.

HEY! This is a PG-13 forum! :tsk: No swearing allowed in the Setlist party!

:doh: my bad

have a cookie :D

chewy-chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

:giggle:

For one second I thought it was the Electric Co riff playing when COBL started. I don't know why, perhaps my mind is going crazy hoping that it will be played again. :lol:

Nah, I think the problem is the song before MS. It's slow and boring and dull and makes people enjoy MS less than they would if it had a faster song before it(I still haven't found would do, crowd singing along and such).

Nah, I think the problem is the song before MS. It's slow and boring and dull and makes people enjoy MS less than they would if it had a faster song before it(I still haven't found would do, crowd singing along and such).

Outside of the one "note" in Miss S, every single crowd responds better to IALW. Not to mention the song has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the set, so they built some sort of transition to COBL to make it work.

:hi5: exactamundo babeeeeeeee :up:

Girl on stage? Again?

as long as it isn't the cringe fest that was All I Want Is You in Milano a few years I don't really care . . . and if it was me . . . well, hoot-a-nanny I'd be LOVING it :D

Tonight's setlist

Coimbra, Portugal 2 october 2010

00. Intro / Space Odditie
01. Return Of The Stingray Guitar
02. Beautiful Day
03. I Will Follow
04. Get On Your Boots
05. Magnificent
06. Mysterious Ways / Let It Be (Snippet)
07. Elevation
08. Until The End Of The World / Anthem (Snippet)
09. I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For / One Love (Snippet)
10. North Star
11. Mercy
12. In A Little While
13. Miss Sarajevo
14. City Of Blinding Lights
15. Vertigo

Outside of the one "note" in Miss S, every single crowd responds better to IALW. Not to mention the song has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the set, so they built some sort of transition to COBL to make it work.

But I don't like IALW, so the problem still stands. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom