Cockram & Cockram, 6 Morrell Street Mooroopna VIC, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying not to be depressed. It's not working.

If anyone wants a google music invite, let me know. I have two to give.

Farewell, The Claw. :(

I sent Diane a text to see if she can clarify whether 40 was played or not, but I'm guessing it wasn't (and that the phone reception there is crap).

I've been thinking about trying Google+ as a replacement for Facebook, since FB pisses me off more every day, but then gmail has been pissing me off too. If they're all going to go the same way, doesn't seem much point in changing... Is it that hard to NOT mess with people's settings without telling them?!

And now that Moncton radio station is playing The Long Way Home, after announcing that two major roads around Magnetic Hill are closed to let the crowd out... lolz.

.............itunes it is! haha

Yeah, and what if your hard drive crashes and all your music goes POOF! With this, they're backed up online.

ETA: Fuck this shit, man. It's been uploading for 4 hours and only has 98 songs done? No, thank you. I'm done.

Ken oi jus soi, playing tennis in Hahndorf this morning had an excellent country atmosphere, with a soccer game and a football game nearby. Simply great for a Saturday morning with trees and unspoilt green hills in the distance. Hahndorf is such a pretty little town with its pretty old German architecture.

Only thing I hate about it are the long winding roads that make me carsick. Damn it.

Oh man, I love Hahndorf. I say that there should be a Superthread gathering at the German Arms pub pronto.

I think the label on my soup was printed by the Department of Redundancy Department:

"Caution: Container and soup are hot after heating."

:doh:

Roflcopter.gif

I'll be there.

(I assume you are covering the plane/train fare?)

Oh necessarily.

Actually, you know how I said I might be coming to Melbourne in January? That plan might be changing into "might be going to Hong Kong". Yeah, I still really don't know what's happening but I'll tell you more as it comes.

Nice to see your cox, Bonnie.

Thank you. It's so big and hard.

Melbourne is way cooler than Hong Kong and you know it!

(Actually, all I know of Hong Kong is that it has double-decker trams and everything apparently smells of fish.)

All I know is that it's really cheap and my millionaire aunt and uncle live there. ;)

I'll see what happens though, I definitely want to get over to Melbourne some point within the next year or so.

I'm all for really cheap places, which is why I try to spend so much time in New Zealand.

And the fact it's New Zealand.

Yeah, obviously I'd really like to head down to NZ sometime too... too many places I need to visit, even without thinking about Europe and America. :(

I'm now hearing two cats ferociously fighting outside and throwing each other into fences.

I have a week off work coming up. I want to take a road trip, but as I'm sharing my car with Mum, it's likely not going to happen. Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom