Cleveland - Feb7th-9th - Please Post Here If You Are Going

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
better late than never... right ;o)

I'll be there too.

Be there by Sat. morning....... leaving Sunday late evening.

Can't wait to meet some of you... and some of you, can't wait to see you all again.

Liza / salome999

Hey everyone...Friday approaches. Is anybody getting excited for this weekend?

Cleveland here we come.

Do you think they are ready for a U2 fan invasion?

I'm so excited! Still not sure about my choice of attire, but hey, who'll be looking at me? :shrug:

I'm not sure that they're ready for us, but I think we better be on our good behavior if we want to get invited back for a special fan event :hyper:

We've had an alteration in our group's plans, if anyone is still trying to get a room for Saturday night, please let me know by PM or email me at bgrobson@hotmail.com. It is about fifteen minutes from the RARHOF near the airport, but very reasonably priced - please contact me for more info! :)

bonosloveslave said:
We've had an alteration in our group's plans, if anyone is still trying to get a room for Saturday night, please let me know by PM or email me at bgrobson@hotmail.com. It is about fifteen minutes from the RARHOF near the airport, but very reasonably priced - please contact me for more info! :)

Yeah, my brother after two weeks of not giving me an answer decided we weren't staying the night.

He did say he'd give you the money if you need it though.

Beth = sexy sexy
I'll be the one who is walking up to people going "Hi, I'm Kristie."
Dead giveaway, there.
Past that I'll introduce you to Beth and them :)

gabrielvox said:
That's great Elvis!! I getting sick of people saying "what's that...Guiness? eewwww.. you drink that?"

Guiness is like liquid food!

YUMMY!

Although... there is nothing like the REAL Guinness while in Dublin.... the shite here in the States is totally watered down.

Elvis said:

Although... there is nothing like the REAL Guinness while in Dublin.... the shite here in the States is totally watered down.

At least your's is imported, if Im not mistaken. We have two kinds here: canned (which is imported) and bottled. The bottled stuff is actually brewed here by Labatt's. Jezus it SUCKS!!!

G

gabrielvox said:

At least your's is imported, if Im not mistaken. We have two kinds here: canned (which is imported) and bottled. The bottled stuff is actually brewed here by Labatt's. Jezus it SUCKS!!!

G

Yep.. same here.. pretty much. Only the canned is imported here.BUT... it's still not the same... the stuff in Ireland is as thick as motor oil... the stuff here is as thin as water.. well.. almost.

We've hijacked the thread ;)

I'm a bit concerned now...I hadn't realised about the membership business for RoRHoF...I ordered my tix via ticketmaster and thought no more about it. Unfortunately, I'm coming over from the UK and obviously membership, tho lovely as it is I'm sure :), is not an awful lot of use to me. Does anyone know a contact email or something for RoRHoF, and does anyone know if membership can be bought on the day??? (last resort!)...I'd hate to go all that way and not see the exhibition :(

Thanks
Tanya

UKTan said:
I'm a bit concerned now...I hadn't realised about the membership business for RoRHoF...I ordered my tix via ticketmaster and thought no more about it. Unfortunately, I'm coming over from the UK and obviously membership, tho lovely as it is I'm sure :), is not an awful lot of use to me. Does anyone know a contact email or something for RoRHoF, and does anyone know if membership can be bought on the day??? (last resort!)...I'd hate to go all that way and not see the exhibition :(

Thanks
Tanya

YES the membership can be bought the day of during regular business hours. You can go in on a Rocker membership ($50) with some others and split the cost, you'll all get in no problem. Just be reasonable about the number of ppl you go in on the membership with.

UKTan said:

Thanks
Tanya

You will need to have a membership, but yes I believe you can purchase it there, or the membership manager told me you can purchase it online here: http://www.rockhall.com/community/member.asp

and just print out the confirmation page and bring that.
I bought a $50 membership, and that is getting me and 5 friends in. Hope that helps! :wave:

All sorted out, thanks gabrielvox & bonosloveslave...seeya in a couple of days :D

I'll join you for a Half&Half or three (or a Black&Tan if they don't have Harp). I get too full on Guiness because I'm a wee person.

U2 fans and Guinness...does it get much better than that?

*sob* I hate you all!!!

j/k I am just wishing I could be there. Take lots of pics...or suffer the wrath of sula. ;)

Hey all. Be careful with how many ppl you think you can get in with the HOF membership. I just bought mine...they were saying with the "Rocker - $50 you get yourself and one guest, plus 2 one-use guest passes.

Anyway, thought I'd mention it.

If anyone has any more questions on Cleveland, email me at rjt2323@hotmail.com and I'll answer them for you , as I live here.

Enjoy!

Rob

rjt23 said:
Hey all. Be careful with how many ppl you think you can get in with the HOF membership. I just bought mine...they were saying with the "Rocker - $50 you get yourself and one guest, plus 2 one-use guest passes.

Anyway, thought I'd mention it.

If anyone has any more questions on Cleveland, email me at rjt2323@hotmail.com and I'll answer them for you , as I live here.

Enjoy!

Rob

Quite right during normal business hours Rob, but the written communication I have from the Manager of Memberships is that the preview party is a special event and as such the regular business hours membership rules do not apply.

She indicated we could bring a moderate number of guests in on one Rocker membership...

OMG, 3 more days!!!!! I am so excited! FYI, I'll be wearing shaggy black pants, a white tux shirt and a black vest. Unless I change my mind at the last minute, which is totally possible!

I just can't wait!

gabrielvox,

Glad to hear! With that said, perhaps I can assist anyone else. Drop me a line at my email above and I'll be happy to help out.

I cannot wait for SAT. Though I know there is ZERO chance of the boys being there, I still have this twisted hope. Oh well.

I saw some of the pics of the artifacts (?) and they really got some cool stuff.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom