Chicago, Toronto, Boston, and New York - PRE-SALE - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, nevermind. There isn't a spot for any other presale codes for Foxboro

And how do people feel about Giants Stadium having a presale for free with the ACCESS password? Seems like the U2.com members did get a little screwed today

Not really. I pulled up a pair of $250 seats, but they were in the 200s level. These may not be the best seats.

I just got Sec 336 -- the 32.50 tickets --- i already got 2 GA, but figured I'd buy them and give them to a friend... they are high up, but end seats and a great deal.

I mean it's really about the sound....

I just got Sec 336 -- the 32.50 tickets --- i already got 2 GA, but figured I'd buy them and give them to a friend... they are high up, but end seats and a great deal.

I mean it's really about the sound....

Clerks- Are you getting these for Foxboro? I can't seem to make it work...

just got 4 GA's for Chicago 2 hours after the Presale. it's a long story why i didn't get them until now. let's just say that it's been an awful day...

I have not seen another presale option for Foxboro yet... where are people seeing a place to enter "horizon" as a presale code?

And how do people feel about Giants Stadium having a presale for free with the ACCESS password? Seems like the U2.com members did get a little screwed today

Well it's probably a different allotment. Also it appears there were no (or a miniscule number) of GAs for the Meadowlands presale.

I have not seen another presale option for Foxboro yet... where are people seeing a place to enter "horizon" as a presale code?

The Access pre-sale seems like it's for suckers--no offense intended. NO GA tix, and they're trying to move some of the worst seats in each price category, IMHO. See what I posted above--$250 seats in the second deck to the rear of directly sidestage, or $95 seats all the way across in the opposite end of the field.

What do you think would be my best bet to get tickets for Boston. Pay the membership and get in the boots pre-sale or wait for show 2 to get in general sale? Looking for $95 tickets.

"access"

I was pulling opposite end zone $95 tickets in the 100 (high rows) and 200 (low rows) level for Giants. If it was for the weekend shows I'd jump.

Here's an example of "best available" at Giants:

Section
Row
Seats
Description
5 - 6
Price Level 1
MEZZANINE
RESERVED SEATING
Type
2 Venue/Season Ticket Holders Presale

Ticket Price
US $250.00 x 2

Convenience Charge
US $15.10 x 2

Building Facility Charge
US $3.00 x 2

I'm in the same section, used my Giants presale password, that section will have a great view, and I can save my u2.com presale for another show!! Great day!

I just saw the Gillette email and the only thing I pulled up with Best Available were seats that are barely in the same zip code. I hope I have better luck with tomorrow at 10am.

It seemed like there were only a handful of really good tickets available in the Giants Stadium presale. A lot of stuff really far away or behind the stage.

Well I put in 1 ticket, got sec 130.... and I think there are no bad seats at a U2 show, only better ones.... and it's very subjective.

You can have the best seat and have a drunk next to you or the worst one next to the coolest people ever...

So many factors, one that doesn't change is the band!

they were not selling GA's in the Gillette season ticket holder pre-sale- believe me , i tried 50 times, they did offer good seats, but no GA's- so any of you breathe and boots dont need to worry about those

Well I put in 1 ticket, got sec 130.... and I think there are no bad seats at a U2 show, only better ones.... and it's very subjective.

You can have the best seat and have a drunk next to you or the worst one next to the coolest people ever...

I got the same thing when I put in for one ticket. If I bought that ticket, it would be the only show I saw for the entire tour!

Boston venue presale seems to be the same - no GA, only second-rate seats within a price tier.

'tis true...thanks to those of you being so positive!

I'm getting quite frustrated with the special uber-gut you've been in the club so long you get first dibs...I hate it when I get made to believe I gotta buy now, but all that's coming up are really expensive seats I don't feel comfy paying for and yucky ones far away. Where's the vast middle? Why do those not appear in these early presales? sigh....

I just saw the Gillette email and the only thing I pulled up with Best Available were seats that are barely in the same zip code. I hope I have better luck with tomorrow at 10am.

Yeah, they didn't do those Patriots people any favors. Best available just one hour into the presale is 200 level at the opposite end of the stadium. Definitely the mark of a "token" presale.

I would expect there will be better seats available for Breathers tomorrow.

Still no email for me from Gilette after receiveing the "your on the list!" email yesterday. I would hav just bought a membership last night if I knew this was going to happen. Just not meant to see U2 I guess.

I got the same thing when I put in for one ticket. If I bought that ticket, it would be the only show I saw for the entire tour!

Well we panic a lot, but they will add shows... more presales... nice people here trading...

But I was saying, some of the nosebleeds may be fun, especially because you can walk around the stadium and get better views...

I was wondering where you'd gone.

Hope everything is ok and yay on the GA's!

yeah, my 9 month pregnant wife got in a car crash about 10 minutes before the presale started. she's ok (thank God!). took care of all the insurance stuff, and quickly went on to get tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom