Chicago, Toronto, Boston, and New York - PRE-SALE - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing:

:combust::combust::combust:

:yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:

She Switched them!!!!!!!!

I love you Catherine! you are Awesome!!!

Wow - Never in a million years would I though TM would ever do that. But congrats! What did you have to say to get that to happen?

I'm also not getting in with Meadowlands public presale (ie, the "access" sale). Do we think it got scrapped or are they just overloaded?

It is odd that it says the password is not their system. Earlier, even when things were slow on the U2.com presale, I never received that message.

I bought the 32 dollar GA and know that my brain is working again , what's the difference between the 32 and the 52 GA??? (Hope I didn't get screwed)

Those of you that got GA tix, one quick question. I noticed that when you select your tickets, on one drop down you pick the type of ticket you want (like 1-4 tickets in GA, Mezzanine, etc), but then there is a SECOND drop down below that?

Example, when i choose GA in the top one, the bottom one then lets you pick either "best available" or GA - STANDING?

what's that all about? should i definitely make them both say GA? or should I set the second one to best avail? Help in a hurry if you can, i've got 47 mins to figure out the best strategy.:hyper:

so how much were GA's then?

My GA ticket location for Gillette says "FLD5." But under the description it says "Price level 3 General Admission Standing Room on the Field. General Admission- No Ticketfast Permitted. GA Standing Full view." Does your GA say FLD5?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dancing:

:combust::combust::combust:

:yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie::yippie:

She Switched them!!!!!!!!

I love you Catherine! you are Awesome!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!:applaud::

Argh...I got a GA for Chicago on the horizon-level presale, but the only seats (what I really want) that come up at the 95dollar level are waaay on the other side of the field! Over and over and over they come up...why? why? why? There's a decent 250 seat but I don't want to pay that darnit!
Do you think a person could get redzones for something closer to 150 at Soldier Field?! I am at least okay to go GA to Chicago, but sigh...why why why...
I never have luck with presales....

I think in some of these larger markets, the majority of the lower bowl seats are going to be $250.

i signed up to receive thier newsletter and got an email from them saying to login at
http://mm.ticketmaster.com/njsea
but it won't work, even before noon i was trying and nothing and no other option besides u2.com presale on regular TM page. UGH:drool:

if in fact the "access" doesn't work, good job by whoever for putting the kibosh on this and not screwing over the other u2.com members.

There should be a seperate entry box for the "ACCESS" code. U2.Com probably complained about its members getting shafted or something. Probably will be after U2.com members maybe??? Or after U2.Com bundle, since with a free presale, why would people pay to become a member...

i signed up to receive thier newsletter and got an email from them saying to login at
http://mm.ticketmaster.com/njsea
but it won't work, even before noon i was trying and nothing and no other option besides u2.com presale on regular TM page. UGH:drool:

I'm thinking that the band found out about the public on-sale and either scrapped it or had it delayed. There's no mention of it on the purchase page.

I'm also not getting in with Meadowlands public presale (ie, the "access" sale). Do we think it got scrapped or are they just overloaded?

It is odd that it says the password is not their system. Earlier, even when things were slow on the U2.com presale, I never received that message.

Yeah I'm having the same problem. "ACCESS" code is not in their system and there are no other options. ARGH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom