Chicago, Toronto, Boston, and New York - PRE-SALE - All Discussion HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to cheer up, thanks guys I'm going to try my hand at 2 GA's on Monday I think. Either way I'm on the right side (Adam lol), and I will be there, even if the seats aren't the greatest. Thanks everyone for the info, and encouragement!

Congrats! :D

In the first search I pulled up 2 seats in Section 142 Row 14. I hope they're good. I purchased them because I was afraid that I might not get anything closer to the stage. LOL my hand was literally shaking as I was trying to complete the order. Paid $544 for the 2 tix.

Is this in Toronto or somewhere else. In toronto its a nice place slifghtly at the back but close to stage

I'm starting to cheer up, thanks guys I'm going to try my hand at 2 GA's on Monday I think. Either way I'm on the right side (Adam lol), and I will be there, even if the seats aren't the greatest. Thanks everyone for the info, and encouragement!

No worries. Just remeber there will alwyas be newbies who will miss the presale and the monday sale and will want to go and that is when you can hand over your tickets. my first u2 show was in 2005. i woke up one week befoe the show to get tickets. i asked a lot of people on this board and there was thios lady who had an extra GA ticket and she was happy to give it to me. so dont you worrk things will work out.

OMG that was intense. I asked for 250 seats and it kept giving me stuff across the field. So I tried and tried again and somehow they finally offered me ROW 4 section 140. WHEW. Do you think these will be good? I mean the row 4 rocks but Im wondering how far that still is from the stage.

That's gonna happen, for sure. We did swaps for many shows on Vertigo, worked great. That's why I say if you are lucky enough to have a Horizon code, use it up now. Others who arent so lucky / dont get GAs in the regular sale to the show you have 4 tickets to will surely want one or more of them. Does anyone really have any doubts that these shows will sell out? I don't!

I already have 2 seats for Foxboro1. So you're saying that rather than saving the remainder of my Horizon code for a possible presale for Foxboro2 (a presale that may never occur), I should use it NOW to buy 2 GAs for Foxboro1 - then TRADE those with someone who gets GAs for Foxboro2? Hmmm, sounds like good advice, actually...

I already have 2 seats for Foxboro1. So you're saying that rather than saving the remainder of my Horizon code for a possible presale for Foxboro2 (a presale that may never occur), I should use it NOW to buy 2 GAs for Foxboro1 - then TRADE those with someone who gets GAs for Foxboro2? Hmmm, sounds like good advice, actually...

Yes that is the usual procedure. just wait till the exchage starts on this site its awesome. :hyper:

OMG that was intense. I asked for 250 seats and it kept giving me stuff across the field. So I tried and tried again and somehow they finally offered me ROW 4 section 140. WHEW. Do you think these will be good? I mean the row 4 rocks but Im wondering how far that still is from the stage.

At Soldier Field? Those seats look AMAZING.:applaud:

BOOYA! Got 2 GA tickets for Toronto.

Got 2 GA tickets for Chicago.

(I'll be lookin to trade one of my Chicago GA's....but that's a different forum! :hyper:)

For those of you who got tickets:
Did you go to the ticketmaster site for your city and choose which section and price you wanted, and then click "find tickets" a few minutes before the presale began? And then did you just keep clicking refresh on the next screen until it went through?

I guess I am just a little confused as to which screen I should keep hitting refresh on right before my presale time tomorrow begins

Question:

For the U2.com presale in America, how many total tickets can we buy? Is it 4 tickets for 4 shows (ie, a total of 16)? Or is it 4 tickets total, but they can be spread out over 4 shows?

Question:

For the U2.com presale in America, how many total tickets can we buy? Is it 4 tickets for 4 shows (ie, a total of 16)? Or is it 4 tickets total, but they can be spread out over 4 shows?

4 tickets total, but they can be spread out over up to 4 shows (wow, four prepositions in a row!)

I got my tickets!!!!!!! G4

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

See y'all in Chi-town. :sexywink:

That was so ridiculously easy I'm almost afraid I fucked up or something won't go through. :lol:

:lol: I was afraid of that at first. It was TOO easy. Never had it that easy with ticketbastard. They did well for once. :up:

I'm on hold with an agent **crosses fingers** she hasn't said no yet!!

Good luck :hug:

Isn't it sad that we are all going to be wishing the summer away.. :lol:

I'm not going to be doing that as I have Dublin first. :hyper::lol:

Giants pre-sale ACCESS can't log in

the address emailed to me by them says "page can't be displayed"
http://mm.ticketmaster.com/njsea
and I can't find any other presale option on regular ticketmaster page besides U2.com pre-sale
Has anyone else looked/had success??

Argh...I got a GA for Chicago on the horizon-level presale, but the only seats (what I really want) that come up at the 95dollar level are waaay on the other side of the field! Over and over and over they come up...why? why? why? There's a decent 250 seat but I don't want to pay that darnit!
Do you think a person could get redzones for something closer to 150 at Soldier Field?! I am at least okay to go GA to Chicago, but sigh...why why why...
I never have luck with presales....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom