Chicago II Setlist Watch, Random Topics, and Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE //

A lil 10 yr old girl was brought up on stage... she's walking w/ Bono and waving to the crowd.....he's currently talking to her
(from zootopia)

jammin909 said:
Is it safe to say there wont be any surprises the next couple nights if theyre filming? I doubt they will add a new song to the setlist if they havent played it a couple times already.

I'm wondering if they'll bring out something like WOWY or ISHFWILF or UTEOTW - a song they can play in their sleep, have done recently, and goes down well with just about everyone.

01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo
03. Elevation
04. Cry / The Electric Co.
05. An Cat Dubh
06. Into The Heart
07. Beautiful Day

Axver said:

Well, we've already got The Electric Co. instead ...

But, IIRC htere's been at least one show where we've gotten both Electric Co. and Bad :)drool:) - ok, I take that back, there doesn't appear to be one... Ah well, here's hooping.

"Bono has disappeared a few seconds in the crowd during Beautiful Day and went back quickly on the catwalk"

Last edited:
02. Vertigo
03. Elevation
05. An Cat Dubh
06. Into The Heart
07. Beautiful Day
08. New Year's Day

daygloeyes2 said:
These setlist parties always get me more and more pumped up about my show. Granted, it's not until December, but still.

lol me too and mine is not until November....Faraway..yet nights like this makes it seem so close:huh: ..can't wait! :hyper:

02. Vertigo
03. Elevation
05. An Cat Dubh
06. Into The Heart
07. Beautiful Day
08. New Year's Day
09. Miracle Drug

the same as San Diego 1 so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.