Chicago, Boston, East Rutherford, Toronto Pre-Sale Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just scored 2 GA's for the 2nd show in Toronto. I know have that ticket for my brother i needed but Im stuck with that 1 GA for the first night. Looks like I will trade that for another show.

Is it better to use IE instead of Firefox??? If so, why? :reject:

When I tried to get tickets for the first show, the ticket page wouldn't load properly. I don't know if this was a Ticketmaster error or if it was browser-related...I wasn't going to take my chances the second time around. :lol: I have heard, though, that some people have definitely been having problems buying tickets with Firefox.

Anybody have any luck in the General Sale yet...or have they not even started yet

^OH, Monday tickets go on sale for all the U.S dates? That makes sense

Yeah...knew NJ of course, that's burned into my memory...

Right now I'm pulling up amazing seats in those pre-sales. Rows 2 and 3 in the best sections ($252), much better seats than were available in the U2.com pre-sale...

When I tried to get tickets for the first show, the ticket page wouldn't load properly. I don't know if this was a Ticketmaster error or if it was browser-related...I wasn't going to take my chances the second time around. :lol: I have heard, though, that some people have definitely been having problems buying tickets with Firefox.

Thank you!

I am happy for you too!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :dance: If I didn't have a huge pile of work to do before Monday, I would have suggested we go out for celebratory coffee at Hava Java. :lol:

I love how the dancing smiley is boogieing on the laugh smiley's head. :D I also love Hava Java...I'm actually heading down in few minutes. One day, we must get a coffee there, along with a brownie...they're so huge, they can double as personal flotation devices.

Congrats fellow Rock people, AOD and GG!!

Congrats to everyone else who had their wishes fulfilled.

See you in line!!:applaud:

Can't wait, Trev! We should have a Newfoundland contingent around "The Claw"...the "Lobster Claw!"

Okay, so I'm new around here so I'm not sure if this was posted somewhere else, but 20 mins ago all tix levels (except GA) were available in the Jays & Bills presale for TO2!

Just thought some folks around here (w/o codes or used up codes) might be interested!

U2 360º Tour tickets Rogers Centre Toronto, ON, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

U2 360º Tour tickets Rogers Centre Toronto, ON, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

I found these on a CDN bargain forum.

If you used these, and were not a member of the Jays or Bills fanclub/season ticket holder, could ticketmaster cancel your ticket?

Aw i really need just two GA's for chicago :(

Anybody willing to trade i got two seats at chicago 2nd level..... i doubt you will want to trade.... does anybody know if some GA's go on sale monday too?

Aw i really need just two GA's for chicago :(

Anybody willing to trade i got two seats at chicago 2nd level..... i doubt you will want to trade.... does anybody know if some GA's go on sale monday too?

I think they were holding some GA's back for the general sale, though how many, I don't know. I'm gonna try for one!

well....now the Chicago date is gone from the Ticketmaster site :huh: So much for checking my red zone bid. Oh well, gonna be too rich for me soon enough......

I think they were holding some GA's back for the general sale, though how many, I don't know. I'm gonna try for one!

Thanks now all i got to do is find somebody to buy them for me right on the dot... :waiting: I will be on my way to the airport for vacation lol

If you used these, and were not a member of the Jays or Bills fanclub/season ticket holder, could ticketmaster cancel your ticket?

I used the Giants Stadium presale code that someone posted here - I think it was boots or something. They said they have printed and shipped my ticket.

I just went onto Ticketmaster and the Chicago date is there. The presale ended on Friday

I used the Patriots and Giants/Jets presales and a friend used the Bears presale and no issues. We've gotten the e-mails saying our tickets have been printed!

Back
Top Bottom