Chicago 4 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's your 24 songs, Chicago 4, courtesy of Happy Birthday! :happy:

I'd like it more if I could understand a damn word, lmao. Whatever he said during the second verse just about killed me.

Ha ha. I love it. When they were still playing Miracle Drug (way back in the opening Vancouver shows - remember those?), NSW and I were shaking our heads at each other and laughing because we couldn't tell if they were fucking up or doing something different with the song.

Ha ha. I love it. When they were still playing Miracle Drug (way back in the opening Vancouver shows - remember those?), NSW and I were shaking our heads at each other and laughing because we couldn't tell if they were fucking up or doing something different with the song.

I'm still not sure if Bono's not just fucking up Streets every single night. :uhoh:

See you on Thursday! :wave:

United Center - Chicago, IL - June 29, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Smells Like Teen Spirit (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet)
14 - The Crystal Ballroom
15 - Sweetest Thing
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - Bullet the Blue Sky / 19 (snippet)
18 - The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In the Name of Love)
19 - Beautiful Day / I Remember You (snippet)
20 - With or Without You / My Kind of Town (snippet)
---------- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
21 - City of Blinding Lights
22 - Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / Where the Streets Have No Name / California (There is No End to Love) [snippet]
23 - Happy Birthday (for John Cusack)
24 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / People Have the Power (snippet)

"Ah"

It's one-fifth of Black Dog!

Damn it. Now that we know that bugging the band is the way to get a song in, fans are never going to ask the important questions: WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE DUBLIN SHOWS????

Hoping that The Hands That Bono Jacks Off America (snippet)/Pride gets dropped in Europe. Maybe they'll rotate OSC and Running.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Damn it. Now that we know that bugging the band is the way to get a song in, fans are never going to ask the important questions: WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE DUBLIN SHOWS????

But more importantly we're one step further along the path to making Bruce Sign Requests a reality.

"Ah"

It's one-fifth of Black Dog!

What's the last update? Are they the Half Life 3 of U2 shows?

Back
Top Bottom