Chicago 4 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crystal Ballroom sounded a little rough, at least on the Periscope I had up, but they should perfect it by the time they get here... <rocks back and forth chanting nyc, nyc, nyc to get through the torture of not being there... ;) >

And they will debut Two Hearts on Thursday, when I won't be able to watch Periscope.

United Center - Chicago, IL - June 29, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Smells Like Teen Spirit (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet)
14 - The Crystal Ballroom
15 - Sweetest Thing
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - Bullet the Blue Sky / 19 (snippet)
18 - The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In the Name of Love)

Moral of the night: If we pester them enough, they'll play the song

If fans can organise campaigns to turn venues particular colours (like, most famously, the colours of the Polish flag during New Year's Day when they visited Poland), we can organise pester campaigns for fan favourites to return to the setlist.

Did Bono stop doing the 19 snippet for a bit or are @u2 and U2gigs being facetious on Twitter?

How long is the Hands That Bore Me To Fucking Tears snippet? They had better replace that with RTSS in Europe.

Well, since they probably will drop the Outside it's America theme of the show in Europe, you probably won't have to worry about the incredibly emotional minute spent on Hands that Built America. I mean, unless you really only want two repeats of the chorus to RTSS before they move on to Pride.

Not the biggest fan of Crystal Ballroom but happy to see another new tune added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom