Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:
Tomorrow my mom is sending out the order form for on-ice Stars on ice tickets next year! At first my dad said he'd come, too, but then changed his mind becuase "he doesn't know what's going on next year." :eyebrow:
:eyebrow: what's with the being cryptic?

shari schultz said:

:eyebrow: what's with the being cryptic?
I don't know...I was a little nervous when my mom was buying this year's tickets because I thought it would be the day after opening night but she could always get my aunt to go...but my dad doesn't have any groupie ambitions that I know of!

:angry: I just realized that U2 will be playing in Minneapolis and not St Paul! :mad: :yuck:

The Xcel Center is so much better than the Target Center! :grumpy:

PLUS....the X is right across the street from the Liffey :scream:

They need to switch to the X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:down: Target Center!!!!!!!!! :down:

Downtown St Paul has more of a U2 concert feel for me. :( I hate downtown Minneapolis for several reasons not to mention the Target Center sucks ass. :madspit:

Last edited:
hungryyyyyyyyyyyyy....

:drool: dp dough is on the way.

i didn't want to order food. i was going to just come back here and let my stomach acids digest my stomach lining or whatever they'd do if they didn't have food to disolve, but i figured i'll be needing to take some money out of my account for the dkm cd on tuesday, so why not take out 20 bucks (the cd is going to be about 11 bucks) and get some food? save myself a trip to the ATM on tuesday.

i was going to pick up a can of soup or something at the convient store downstairs at the dining hall, but the dipshits working there decided to lock up 10 minutes early, and i was forced to spend a little bit more money on a calzone.

:drool: mushrooms, peppers, onions, mozarella cheese calzone. yummy.

I had a banana and tea for dinner...that lack of interest in food continues! :huh:

For some reason I have not settled down from hyperactive work mode and I can't focus on anything!

I just made fajitas again :drool: :drool: :drool:

I think I could eat this every single day :drool: :drool: :drool:

I wanted to make this for dinner so bad that I had to go to two grocery stores to get everything. The first one, which is a lot cheaper, was out of the fajita mix so I had to run over to another store. It was worth the extra trip :D :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom