Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my stomach and I are not are friendly terms right now :mad: Nothing gross....and nothing a zantac and 7 UP won't fix. I just feel like I'm going to :barf: as usual. :mad:

:scream: It just took me almost 2 hours to get home from work! I will never dance again!!!

The highlight of my ride:
Meg: *left work at 7:45*
Dad: *calls Meg at 9"15*
Meg: I'm on my way! :mad:
Dad: I would have come and picked you up, you know.

:|

I NEED to get to San Diego now. Right now it's not about U2. I can't let that concert enter in my head right now or I'll flip out. I just need a very long nap on a hot sandy beach with the ocean waves lulling me to sleep and then a very long drive to the desert.

:sad: That's not a lot to ask, is it?!?!?! :scream:

I know what my problem is...and not like I want to be going through it again but the last three years I've been out of work for a few months around this time of year. I can't get used to the fact that I'm actually going to have a job this spring and not be laid off. At my current job we didnt' get a single day off for the holidays except for Thanksgiving and then I had to work the next day. I'm not used to that. It's made for a very long ass winter without getting time off. But I'm not complaining that I'm not going to have my usual 2-4 month unpaid vacation from life. I love my job so much but it's been so dead lately that the days are just going by too slow and my sales reps are getting mean about things because their business is slow. They hired two new people for my department that start next week so I'm not worried that the lack of work lately will affect my employment status at all. I'm very bored and unchallenged lately and it's making me crabby :|

I just need a few days off in a row to relax and do nothing at all. :sigh: Two and a half weeks and I'll be on vacation :sigh:

Schmeg said:
:scream: It just took me almost 2 hours to get home from work! I will never dance again!!!

The highlight of my ride:
Meg: *left work at 7:45*
Dad: *calls Meg at 9"15*
Meg: I'm on my way! :mad:
Dad: I would have come and picked you up, you know.

:ohmy:

:hug:

IWasBored said:

congratulations!!!!!! :up:

they went on sale today? :der:

by the way, i hate you all. not because of tickets, but because of the dancing.

do you realize that around the time you were dancing, this is EXACTLY when my rain turned to snow (and later to the fucking blizzard that is howling outside my room right now)???

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:wink:

:mad:
Trust me, I hate me too right now.

I just called my opener and we're going in an hour late tomorrow.

Thanks fior the :hug:s, everyone, I'll stop whining now.

I'm not driving anymore!! :hyper: :D

Oh you're talking about snow :reject:

what's that?!?!?

:D

There's NO snow in the Twin Cities Metro area right now :D:D:D

:mad: but there's plenty in the forecast for next week...however with 32+ temps most days it'll melt right away :D:D:D

arw9797 said:

what's that?!?!?

There's NO snow in the Twin Cities Metro area right now :D:D:D

:mad: but there's plenty in the forecast for next week...however with 32+ temps most days it'll melt right away :D:D:D
we have it for this week:(.....Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.........We practically have no snow on the ground right now...........Don't want more

arw9797 said:

what's that?!?!?

There's NO snow in the Twin Cities Metro area right now :D

:mad: but there's plenty in the forecast for next week...however with 32+ temps most days it'll melt right away :D
:madspit:

:wink:

It was 45 degrees when I left my house today, but then we had a sudden deep freeze so the puddles turned to ice and then the rain turned into snow and then my driver's side windsheild wiper decided to have an unremovable chunk of ice right in my line of sight and the gale-force wind was blowing the snow all over the place...

We don't play out here when it comes to storms!

I am going to blow up Hotmail. Let me read the rest of my e-mail!!!

Lovely stuff we are having here...

Snow
Ice
Gusty winds that sound like it'll knock the house down

10 below weather for tomorrow morning.

Excellent! I cannot wait to trudge to work in this weather. And I live on top of a hill! Yay! :applaud:

U2Girl1978 said:

I think the whole internet is about to blow up. I can't get on some of the websites I go on..... :mad:
Well I'm just responsible for anything that happens to Hotmail, the rest is not my fault! :wink:

I'm getting the same lovely weather as you. It's soooo nice out. I can't wait to start my commute again in the morning.

Oh wait I forgot I wasn't whining anymore! :reject:

I think I'm hungry but I can't think of anything I'd like to eat.

U2Girl1978 said:
Lovely stuff we are having here...

Snow
Ice
Gusty winds that sound like it'll knock the house down

10 below weather for tomorrow morning.

Excellent! I cannot wait to trudge to work in this weather. And I live on top of a hill! Yay! :applaud:

for a relatively flat state, mass sure has a lot of hills.

and towns are always built on them. i drove out to worcester not too long ago on route 9...it never ceases to amuse me how many tiny new england towns you pass through, they all look the same, and they were all built half on some hill. something to do with old hydro electricity plants? i don't know. but i find it funny. probably funnier than i should.

amherst is kind of right on top of a hill. both amherst college and umass seem to be at opposite ends of this hill. and i end up walking up parts of these hills nearly everyday. or sliding down on days like today :mad:

Schmeg said:

Well I'm just responsible for anything that happens to Hotmail, the rest is not my fault! :wink:

I'm getting the same lovely weather as you. It's soooo nice out. I can't wait to start my commute again in the morning.

Oh wait I forgot I wasn't whining anymore! :reject:

I've been having serious issues with my hotmail lately....Half the time when I try to read my email the page is all messed up.

Grrrr...

IWasBored said:

and towns are always built on them. i drove out to worcester not too long ago on route 9...it never ceases to amuse me how many tiny new england towns you pass through, they all look the same, and they were all built half on some hill. something to do with old hydro electricity plants? i don't know. but i find it funny. probably funnier than i should.

amherst is kind of right on top of a hill. both amherst college and umass seem to be at opposite ends of this hill. and i end up walking up parts of these hills nearly everyday. or sliding down on days like today :mad:

:madspit: to walking up and down hills and stinky weather!

IWasBored said:

The part of Ohoi I'm in is rather flat.

U2Girl1978 said:

I've been having serious issues with my hotmail lately....Half the time when I try to read my email the page is all messed up.

Grrrr...
Yeah!! Same here!! :grumpy: Or it says Error On Page when I click on something and that's it, it won't let me read my e-mail!

Providence is built half on a hill, too, now that you mention it, and URI is definitely on a hill so steep they had to put stairs on some of it.

Kariann said:
Even Sexy Weatherman Jym is getting tired of winter weather. Wind chills are near 0. He made some comment about it being around for the next few weeks.

Next few weeks....:crack:

BAH!!! The damn weatherman here says it wasn't going to last three weeks. :censored: weatherman. I'd like to bitchslap them... :lol:

Kariann said:
Ok great there is a news story about a couple that were having sex under a stairwell at I missed it but think it was the state house maybe. :eyebrow: They are in trouble for it obviously.
:ohmy:

Tell Jym where he can put his 0 wind chills for the next few weeks. :grumpy: I won't even be using the letter y instead if i anymore until he makes it nice out again!

I can't believe how tired I just got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom