Caption Thread #15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristin Machina said:
QAwards_08.jpg

:bono: Why Naomi, :kiss: what is that enchanting fragrance you're wearing?
Naomi: Tidy-Bowl. The loos hadn't had a good scrubbing since the Koch administration.
:edge: *shudder*

Oh, come on, you KNOW I had to do this one!

:laugh: :applaud: :bow:

Kristin Machina said:
QAwards_08.jpg

:bono: Why Naomi, :kiss: what is that enchanting fragrance you're wearing?
Naomi: Tidy-Bowl. The loos hadn't had a good scrubbing since the Koch administration.
:edge: *shudder*

Oh, come on, you KNOW I had to do this one!

not a caption but...what the hell was edge doing??

For the sake of this caption, let's pretend Edge doesn't have tape over his eyes.

bandtapejj0.jpg

Paul McGuinness: (out of shot) *walks into the room* Hey guys.
Adam, Edge, Bono: Hey Paul.
Larry: Mmph mmph.
Paul: :ohmy: Why does Larry have tape over his mouth?
Bono: He wouldn't stop bitching about Passengers.
Paul: Oh..
Larry: Mmphnn mmphmphs :angry:
Paul: And why does Adam have tape over his fly? :eyebrow:
Edge: That's another story entirely :|
Adam: Hehehehee :evil:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

All I remember Gavin doing recently is doing Breakfest on Pluto as one of Kitten's friends.

OK, off topic, but it has to be said: Breakfast On Pluto - BEST FILM EVER! Cillian Murphy is amazing! He really is. But he always is. So great! And Gavin did damn good... And Brian Ferry! Oh, it was all great!

But back on topic: Funny captions...

bonoraces.jpg

:bono: hahaha! get this one Edge! so Odie is standing at the edge of the counter, but he doesn't know that Garfield is behind him...and guess what hes about to do! :lol:

:edge: :rolleyes:

cf174482.jpg

*Adam pinches bonos butt*
Bono: AHHHHH a sharks got me ass!
Adam: :O, I'll help you Bono *pinches a little bit more*
Larry and Edge: heh

^ :lol: :lmao:
These captions are hilarious, keep 'em coming.
I wish I could make funny ones. Oh well...

SimplyConfused said:

OK, off topic, but it has to be said: Breakfast On Pluto - BEST FILM EVER! Cillian Murphy is amazing! He really is. But he always is. So great! And Gavin did damn good... And Brian Ferry! Oh, it was all great!

But back on topic: Funny captions...

SimplyConfused I'm glad I'm not the only one. Breakfast On Pluto is my favorite film! I've seen it just recently a couple of times and I was blown away! Just amazing! :up:

Sorry to be off topic BTW.

U2_Dudette said:
cf174482.jpg

*Adam pinches bonos butt*
Bono: AHHHHH a sharks got me ass!
Adam: :O, I'll help you Bono *pinches a little bit more*
Larry and Edge: heh

Ya know, I never really noticed that about that picture until now, but it really looks as though Adam is pinching Bono's butt!?!:lol: Good one U2_Dudette!!:applaud:

U2 Secrets:

conansecrets2_05.jpg

:larry: Why I didn't go to Bono's knighting ceremony? The man ordered a horse and custom armor and asked me to be the "jester" of his "castle"

moussy said:

SimplyConfused I'm glad I'm not the only one. Breakfast On Pluto is my favorite film! I've seen it just recently a couple of times and I was blown away! Just amazing! :up:

Sorry to be off topic BTW.

I watched it three times in as many days first time round. I got it out the video shop a couple of months ago and made my parents what it and they loved it too. Such a brilliant film...

And that Larry cap is hilarious!! (See? I can be on topic!)

Larrycelphone.jpg

:larry: oh hi honey how---wait---was that today?---well is he ma---oh he is?...oh...yeah i know i forgot i---well who the hell bought him the sword??? don't you think hes taking this knight thing a little too---he built gallows in his backyard??? oh...just one gallow you say...oh this is not good---

This one comes from my awesome sis, Jess.
bonoshhhhhhh.jpg

After years of asking politely, Bono finally snapped.
bono_elevation.jpg

Bono: Shut the :censored: up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom