US Politics XXXVIII: "Patriots" vs Reality

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How could Kristi think her sharing the story of killing her puppy (and a goat) would play well? I know Donald hates dogs but is this really a play for her to be his VP ?

Let this story be the end of her political career

i mean, this is the party of trophy hunters and yet also being terrified of setting foot in cities, so i guess she felt her audience would revel in shooting a 14 month old puppy who wasn't of any use to her because it means she's like tough or something.

She is sick beyond any words. It most certainly is true that humans can be judged by how they treat animals. We don't deserve dogs or any other animals.

And the fact that she brags about it in a book makes it even more sick.

Serial killers often have a past of killing animals, that's a fact.

Lots of civil unrest at college campuses….

It’s really tiring to watch to be honest. I’m all for standing up for the oppressed and human rights but same time it seems so so odd that only one specific group seems to get the support of American Left when others seem to be forgotten.

Now the narrative is this is of course Joe Biden’s fault. How can we vote for a party and President who warns us that a Trump term will issue in mass arrests when that’s exactly what is happening now

There’s just no context. Nothing subtle. No actual facts.

The federal government is not sending in the guard, the army, etc.

The governor of Texas ordered state troopers & police to arrest. Columbia president called in NYPD, not the military.

What does the fed have to do with any of this ?

I still believe Biden keep doing what he’s doing. Continue to pressure Israel to ceasefire (tho Hamas has rejected all proposals put up), and focus on the economy and winning over Nikki Haley voters.

These protests don’t really seem to move the middle much at all. Great for both sides of the extreme spectrum but i think people are tired of it
This is all straight out of the Aleksander Dugin book, Foundations of Geopolitics, which is a 1997 road map to eventually beat the West.
I would bet much of the misinformation on tic tok and twitter that is fueling these protests can ultimately be traced back to Russia. Their goal is to fuel instability.
Abbott going overboard is also meant to add fuel to the fire. They’re all looking to recreate 1968.

Not to imply that Israel/Gaza is black and white as Netanyahu would also like to see another Trump administration, which is why he’s thumbing his nose at Biden.

Oh I have no doubts at all that this conflict is being magnified by Russian, Chinese, and/or Iran thru the usual troll farms. Hamas can also see that rejecting ceasefire offer after another will also further their cause, their own people be damned in the process. They want Trump cause it’ll bring upon some war to fulfill whatever end time fantasy they have.

What’s disappointing to me is to see some reporters like Medhi Hasan scream genocide every fucking post or broadcast he does. Then amplifies others who do the same thing. Next is blame the US for everything. “Paid for by US tax dollars!” “US is complicit in genocide” etc etc. Its like saying all Christians or Muslims are responsible for whatever terror they’ve inflicted in the past, present, or future

Watching it wash over the college campus protests and i do believe it’s something that has been planted. Much like then “but her emails” and “Hunter”. Our society is just too damn bored.

My hope is that online and the campus views are not held by a majority of Americans.

looking more and more likely that none of Jacks cases against Trump will make it to trial

And in FL you’ve got Cannon who is doing what she can legally to delay or even end the trial without the 11th getting involved

Yes we have current NY trial but i don’t think anyone really cares

Back
Top Bottom