Caption-ing #14!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHA! That's hilarious. Is Bono like, "Yes, *sighs as if been in this situation many times before* There is a chicken und my hat"? Or is it more, "Yeah, what is that sound? There's a chicken under my hat? OOOOK..." Behehehe, that made me laugh. And that picture of Bono as the model, face photoshopped on, ah, that was just so hilarious I had to send it to my friend. Where is it now? *goes to search*

goodmorningamerica.jpg

fresh off their success of recording ONE with Mary J Blige...U2 announced today they are rerecording MOFO with Diane Sawyer...and soon after to be followed by recording "Wemon" with Barbara Walters

SimplyConfused said:
HAHAHA! That's hilarious. Is Bono like, "Yes, *sighs as if been in this situation many times before* There is a chicken und my hat"? Or is it more, "Yeah, what is that sound? There's a chicken under my hat? OOOOK..."

Thanks... :wink:

I was thinking it was more like, "Yes. *making statement of monumental significance* There is a chicken etc..."

Who can fathom the mysteries of that hat??

"Wemon"... Does Barbara Walters have a speech impediment? *is a clueless Aussie* :shrug: Is still funny :)

BTW... Nice avatar, EdgeNBono :D

SimplyConfused said:
HAHAHA! That's hilarious. Is Bono like, "Yes, *sighs as if been in this situation many times before* There is a chicken und my hat"? Or is it more, "Yeah, what is that sound? There's a chicken under my hat? OOOOK..." Behehehe, that made me laugh. And that picture of Bono as the model, face photoshopped on, ah, that was just so hilarious I had to send it to my friend. Where is it now? *goes to search*

Nooooooooooo Do not post thaT PIC!!!

It is... um.... not allowed. yes... not allowed... banned.

:shifty:

you believe me right?

:wink:

:giggle: I'm sorry.....really......just couldn't resist it.......in a wicked mood today :hyper:

Love you guys....really.......whats a bit of torture between friends every now and then? :hug:

And that smiley rocks!!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:

This is the best I can do. A little fuzzy. :D

goodmorningamerica.jpg

Diane: I'm holding Bono's hand...:love:...squee!
:adam: Why can't Diane hold my hand?:sad:
:larry: Don't scratch...:uhoh:don't scratch...OK, just pretend you drop something in your lap and...:whistle:
:edge: Lawrence, don't you dare! :madwife: *elbows*

Kristin Machina said:

:larry: Don't scratch...:uhoh:don't scratch...OK, just pretend you drop something in your lap and...:whistle:

may I add something?

:bono: Just.... a .... litttle.... longer.... must... beat.... Diane..... at.... armwrestling......

Kristin Machina said:

:lmao: thats a good one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom