Caption-ing #13 - Hey.. What's so funny???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Hhahaha very funny.
I'm sure they have arguements such as that alot. Larry and Bono probably argue over who gets the highest soled (see: Spice Girl) shoes too...

bonobobheroseuroTime11-13-06.jpg

Bob: Glasses?
:bono: Check
Bob: White shirt?
Bob: Black suit?
Bob: Black tie?
:bono: hold on....*adjusts tie* check
Bob: Good. Now let's go and get you that Knighthood.
:bono: I'm ready :hyper: :D

Larrycelphone.jpg

:larry: honey I really can't talk right now i'm in the middle of something...yes I left the dogs some food...i'll pick him up when i'm done...no I don't know who left the tupperware open in the fridge...babe i'm doing a concert I just can--OK yes I will pick up milk and eggs too...

larry32004KevinMazur.jpg

:larry: is that really buy one get one free hairgel??? I MUST have!!! and ooohhh the girlfriend would love that sweater in the window...oh and that stuffed giraffe for the kids...

This is a HAHAHA you guys are awesome and very clever post... plus a good old *bump*

I'm sure we all want more... :)

The wedgie caption - niiiice. The pic...? Interesting... :eyebrow:

bonoandbob5cr.jpg

:bono: *faints* Oh My God.... :drool: Who WAS that gorgeous thing?!

Bob: *catches Bono in time* Uhh... Bono, you were just looking in the mirror... :huh:

Larrycelphone.jpg

:larry: "Uhh... yeah, I know I called 24 times today, but I just REALLY wanted to do a final check that the delivery of 500 pots of hair gel will still be arriving tomorrow....."

Fans in the concert: :huh: "Since when did U2 start playing Vertigo with no drums?" :huh:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
^ :lol: Kaf, that's a great caption, but Bono's arse is distracting me from appreciating it fully :shifty:
Bono does NOT want you to look at his arse :tsk: Go sit in the corner, young lady :shame:

bonobootyshakeef9.gif

Quit looking :mad:

edgegrabs.jpg

:bono: HEYYYY EVERYBODY!! I'm DRUNK! :drunk:
:edge: Careful, Bono! *grabs hold* :yikes:
:bono: WHHOOOOOOOOOO!! EVERRRONE LOOKIT ME!! :drunk:
:edge: CAREFUL! :no:

edgegrabs3.jpg

:bono: Edge, YOU.. yoooouuuuuuu.. SHADDUP! :drunk: HEY EVRRBODY!!
:edge: Damnit, Bono :angry: You're going to hurt yourself, cut it out!
:bono: AHAHAHAHA!! WHOOOOO!! Hey Edge, dijjjjoo evar notice whatta HUGE headjoo have? :drunk: HAHAHA!! WHOOOO!!! ALCOHOL!! YEAH!!

edgegrabs2.jpg

:edge: *contemplates* To push or not to push :happy:

:hug: Bonofox :wink:

After about 10 minutes of putting up with Bono's shenanigans, Edge decided it was time to step in..
327034873_b9a2c74ae3_b.jpg

:bono: Okay, come on everybody, pay attention. Let's try it again, I know we can do this! I'm going to try to explain again. Here's the deal: We're going to sing Elevation in a round. I need THIS side to start the verse FIRST and then THIS side to come in when I give you the signal.. :yes:
:edge: :crazy: K, Dallas? Do me a favor? Yeah. Hold this guitar for me real quick while I go beat him senseless, k? :happy:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Standing on the ledge screaming "I AM THE LIZARD KING!" I'm sure I saw the clip somewhere once :eyebrow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRjAfwBpEDk :wink: Just a quick clip of it at the beginning, not the whole thing though. Anyone who could find and post the whole interview would win at life :love:

*sits in the corner and stares*
Yeah. Good. That'll teach ya :grumpy:

kafrun said:
After about 10 minutes of putting up with Bono's shenanigans, Edge decided it was time to step in..
327034873_b9a2c74ae3_b.jpg

:bono: Okay, come on everybody, pay attention. Let's try it again, I know we can do this! I'm going to try to explain again. Here's the deal: We're going to sing Elevation in a round. I need THIS side to start the verse FIRST and then THIS side to come in when I give you the signal.. :yes:
:edge: :crazy: K, Dallas? Do me a favor? Yeah. Hold this guitar for me real quick while I go beat him senseless, k? :happy:

:larry: No fookin' way, Edge! It's MY band, I get to kick his arse first!!!! :mad:

bonoraces5cy0.jpg

:bono: :hyper: OMG how shiney :drool: :love: Bono wants! :yes:
:dude: Uhh.... I better call the police :uhoh: *in cellphone* uh yea, I'd like to report a car theft......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom